Floating Abdominoplasty - Toronto, ON

Hi, I had my surgery on March 31 2014 in Toronto...

Hi,
I had my surgery on March 31 2014 in Toronto where I live. I had a floating Abdominoplasty which included muscle repair and liposuction. I did not have a full tummy tuck but a modified mini tummy tuck recommended to me by my PS. My scar is hip to hip and my navel was not removed. I still have a lot of wrinkled skin. I know it's very early to tell but I'm worried that I should have had a full TT to correct the appearance of the skin. Would I require revision surgery and when would be a long enough time to consider this?

11 days post op

11 days post op and I have mixed feelings I don't know what others experience was like. I like how low my scar is and I know it's till early but I'm afraid the wrinkles won't go away I still feel like I should have had a full TT. I can also see a bulge. Can anyone give me some hope that my tummy will look better?

5 weeks post mini TT

I'm at 5 weeks and my stomach looks even more wrinkled than day one. Is it possible to have a full TT revision in a couple months?

3 months post op-awful result

I'm 3 months post op and seriously unhappy as a result of my surgery. I look even worse now than I did before the surgery. My ps says it could be fat and I would need lipo. I am feeling very hopeless I went to another surgeon to get a second opinion and he was not willing to even touch my stomach I have no idea what to do at this point.

Floating abdominoplasty pics-3 months post op