Excellent Results Fabulous Doctor - Toronto, ON

I had a mini tummy tuck with liposuction and...

I had a mini tummy tuck with liposuction and liposuction of my thighs and banana roll and Bra fat area. I am thrilled with the result. It is 5 weeks after surgery and I can already see great results. Recovery was very good., 3 days of discomfort, by 3 weeks noticed I felt much much better ( still tired easily). By 5 weeks I was back to normal. ( still feel numbness and swelling near the end of the day.)
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kreidstien is a great surgeon. Not only is he extremely skilled at what he does, but as important, he is a kind caring doctor and does not have a huge ego. You can tell he really cares about his patients and getting them great results. I interviewed other doctors and often felt it was all ego or all money for them. With Dr. Kreidstien I felt it was all about getting his clients fabulous results. I know several people who used him as well and they were thrilled as well. I highly recommend Dr Kreidstein.

Thank you for sharing your journey with the community.  Glad to have you here with us.