Micropeel - Toronto, ON

I went in for a free micropeel without much...

I went in for a free micropeel without much expectation. Thus, when I saw the results, it absolutely blew me away!! I immediately felt that my face was smoother and tighter. As well, there was a radiant glow that I've never had in my entire life. I'm so glad that I went for this free trial. I will definitely go again.

btw, the cosmetician that performed this micropeel for me was beyond excellent. She took her time to do it as best as she could, and explained in great details of each step. A+.

hey Britt,

I'm sorry, but I dont have the before pictures so you wont be able to compare them. However, I highly recommend that you go see Dr. Frank Lista for a free consultation, which comes with this micropeel coupon. The promotion lasts only until Aug 31st, so hurry if you want to have it done for free. That way, even if it doesn't work out for you (which I doubt), you have nothing to lose.

Good luck!
-JK

Hey JK,

Wow, who doesn't love immediate satisfaction, I'm so happy this worked so well for you. Pictures would be great is you have them.

Thanks so much!