Wish I Had Done This Years Ago - Toronto, ON

I've always been a bit 'top-heavy' but thought...

I've always been a bit 'top-heavy' but thought cosmetic surgery wasn't for me. After many years of wondering, I decided to look into it and started by reading the many reviews of Toronto plastic surgeons. Dr. Jugenburg seemed highly recommended so I decided to visit his clinic for the free consultation. Had a good feeling right away after meeting his staff, all were very kind and compassionate. Dr. Jugenburg himself was very pleasant and answered all my questions. There was no pressure whatsoever to book an appointment and he invited me to visit again if I had further questions. I booked my surgery shortly thereafter and had several follow-up conversations with his staff, both in person and via phone and email. The surgery itself went far better than I expected, with little discomfort. I've had one follow-up appointment so far and I'm very pleased with my results. I'm looking forward to wearing some new clothes this summer!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I'm quite particular with regards to customer service in all fields. I honestly can't think of a single negative. I was never rushed or made to feel that I was 'just another client'. All my questions were answered. Dr. Jugenburg and his staff were friendly, relaxed, unhurried, knowledgeable and professional. This experience was excellent.