Great Decision to Have a Lower Facelift and an Under Eye Lift While Recovering from Other Plastic Surgeries - Toronto, ON

I had lost a lot of weight (125 lbs) and had a...

I had lost a lot of weight (125 lbs) and had a hysterectomy along with a tummy tuck arm lift and thigh lift. Surgery went very well and I used this to make the decision to have a lower face lift and under eye lift. My neck was saggy and I could pack the bags under my eyes. Dr. Goldberg said that it was safe for me to have another procedure one month after the original surgeries. I wanted to do all my recovering at once before returning to work.

The entire procedure took 3 hours and I was home by dinner and ready for light food. I had to wear a chin strap for several days and sleep at an incline for even longer.I was very uncomfortable during this period. I had next to no pain and did not require any pain meds. There was a fair bit of bruising but that has faded nicely in the several weeks post procedure. Scars under the eyes are almost gone and scars around the ears will not be noticeable in time.

I am pleased with the results and glad that I had everything safely done at once. I can't wait to WOW them back at work. I have been told that I look 10 years younger.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to have plastic surgery in conjunction with a hysterectomy and made some calls. Most plastic surgeons were not interested. Dr. Goldberg's office said that it was very possible,. After a consult, Dr. Goldberg even arranged an appointment with a gynaecologist for me. Everything just fell nicely in place. I was so very pleased with the results that I had Dr. Goldberg proceed with a face lift and under eye lift while I was recovering. Again I was very pleased with the results. During the actual consult I was very impressed with Dr. Goldberg. He has a very calm, pleasant manner and a quiet sense of humour. He gave me realistic evaluations and a good idea of what to expect post surgery. No question was too small, he always responded quickly. The staff at his clinic is also top notch. The nurse practitioner, Colleen has a lot of very practical knowledge and is a real asset to the clinic. At no time did I ever feel that I was not their number one priority. I am very grateful to Dr. Goldberg and his staff for all their support taking me through all these procedures. No question was too small or silly every concern was quickly addressed. I could not be more pleased with this practice.