Lipo Worked Great - Fat transfer modest results in the end

I'm going to put up pictures and edit this...

I'm going to put up pictures and edit this post later.

I had lipo done on my lower abdomen, flanks, and sides. I really like the new shape. I have more of an hour glass figure and my bum looks better with the fat from my flanks reduced. It has been two months and my scars are hard to find (the ones I can still find that is). My body is perfectly smooth without bumps or any weird uneven areas :) My flanks still hurt:( I only notice it if I run.

So... Two months after lipo and I don't want to gain weight again. I have been doing a lot of walking. I'll edit at the end of June and maybe by then they will be completely better. I also kind of wish more was removed from my lower abdomen but the amount there is healthy looking. I did the lipo in order to do a fat transfer to the breast area. This was not very successful and I'll write another review about that later. If I hadn't done the transfer the price would have been significantly lower.

I'm going to put up pictures and edit this...

I'm going to put up pictures and edit this post later. I had lipo done on my lower abdomen, flanks, and sides, I really like the new shape. I have more of an hour glass figure and my bum looks better with the fat from my flanks reduced. It has been three months and my scars are hard to find if even there. My body is perfectly smooth without bumps or any weird uneven areas:) My flanks Hurt for a while but it was noticeable only when running later on. I also wish a little more was removed from my lower abs however I bet once I start working out again I won't feel this way. The price would have been less had I not done a fat transfer in addition. I think the lipo alone is something like 6k plus room fee but it's really relative to the size of the person and number of areas I think.

Ok so it has been a whole year now since my...

Ok so it has been a whole year now since my surgery. The loss of fat transfer was greatest in the first 3 months but I was still satisfied and wanted to get surgery again.

Now, it has been a year and I am almost the same size as I was to begin with! I am changing my mind to say that this was not worth it. I really want real breasts that are one cup larger. I hope they improve methods and technology so I can get this in the net ten years.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled and well-known, scars minuscule, smooth and even shape, I will see this doctor again in the future

Hi, who was your PS? I am considering getting lipo done but everywhere I read are terrible reviews about doctors or good reviews that seem made up...it's hard to trust what is out there and I really don't want the grief of terrible results or safety or disfigurement issues...thanks
I had between 200 and 250cc put in each. I think that is quite a bit. I spent two months gaining an extra five-ten pounds before the surgery. As expected, there was a modest size increase. They look really nice and friends of mine can tell they are bigger (those that have seen me naked lol). I didn't gain a whole cup size though. They look, feel, are, real. They are fuller and even seem a little perkier. I had reasonable expectations going in and liked my breasts to begin with. I only wish I hadn't looked at them until like 2 months were over because seeing them so big then watching them go away was disheartening. It really messed with my emotions even though I knew the decrease was inevitable and normal. Now I want to do it again and maybe even again when I'm older :) However I am back to being pretty happy with my size. If you want a big increase then implants are the way to go. If being natural is most important to you and you are willing to spend the money than more than one transfer may be needed to obtain great results. It's really about personal preference.
I would really like to know more about fat transfer to the breast. I am having it done in a couple of weeks. Please tell me everything!
Hey Marina, Im thinking about getting fat transfer too and was wondering, did you have a lot of fat to begin with? I heard about it and really all one can expect is one cup size increase at most... at least your breasts are a little bigger, and whatever you have had transferred will gain weight in your breasts if you gain it