Painful and No Result! - Toronto, ON

I had this procedure and was convinced by the...

I had this procedure and was convinced by the office that it was a pain free treatment and that I would see immediate results. The pain was intolerable and the clinic mentioned that I could have a local tumescent infiltrated internally to alleviate the "discomfort." I did not choose that option and suffered through an extreme burning sensation and shock like feeling.

Result? Nothing - I have not seen a reduction in my abdomen and it has been 2 weeks. Don't waste your time or money with this!

Was not transparent on what the treatment would feel like and the results I would see

LIPOSONIC is a scam that doctors are using to rob people out of their hard earned money. I spend 3000 at the AUDUBON DERMATOLOGY in New Orleans, The small results I saw I could have loss that in the gym.
MY friend had this and rated the pain on 1 to 10 an 11. I saw her come out and the look on her face made me sick. Doctor's lie about the pain.
Pretty sure peel is just PILL misspelled.
what is a vicodin peel Gab75? and to just me55..anymore results?? if not sorry for you :-(
I am a 37 YO male and i underwent liposonix treatment in NYC 4 weeks ago. i have to say that the treatment is definitely not the most pleasant one. but I guess " no pain no gain". I took a Vicodin peel and i could tolerate the treatment. I see results already. Why don't you discuss the outcome with your doctor. may something was not done correctly. I am very satisfied
JustMe55 - That is correct and the location I went to communicated that time frame. My initial post was in late March. After 8-10 weeks my outcome or reduction amount was unmeasurable and I had a numb-like sensation in my treated area for the first 30 days. Have you had this treatment? I would not recommend it.
Hi, I am wondering would you tell which clinic did you go? I am in Toronto area too and I would probably avoid going to the one you went since it didnt seem a pleasant experience for you....Thanks!
Of course you didn't see any results, it takes 8 to 10 weeks to see them according to a doctor who does them that was on the Doctor Oz show.

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any results. Did the clinic have any idea why it didn't work?