Laser Vaginal Tightening (Intimalase) at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic - Toronto, ON

After having my baby two years ago I had been...

After having my baby two years ago I had been noticing my vagina had changed. I wasn't as tight and I wasn't enjoying sex as much as before. I found Toronto Cosmetic Clinic after searching laser options. I didn't want to do surgery because I have a very bust lifestyle that wouldn't allow downtime. I have done two treatments with the Fotona laser for tighenting and I am so completely thrilled! There was no pain, downtime or side effects and I feel tighter than I ever have! I am enjoying sex with my husband so so much more and he keeps saying he notices a huge difference. I am so grateful to the great staff at TCC for explaining everything, making me comfortable and doing such a great thing for me and my husband. I highly recommended the Fotona Intimalase treatment for anyone looking to improve the tightness and feel of their vagina during sex.
Toronto Cosmetic Clinic

Congartulations on having a successful procedure, wish u all the best going forward. I am in the process of researching this procedure....thanks for ur review

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad you are getting the results you were hoping for. Are the two sessions you had all that will be needed, or will you need more sessions going forward?