Wanting to Look Fresher but Natural, Super Pleased - Toronto, ON

I came to the famous Toronto Dermatology Centre...

I came to the famous Toronto Dermatology Centre hoping to refresh my look and still look natural, and not "done" or fake. Dr. Barankin explained in great detail what would benefit me the most, and would make me look the best bang for my buck so to speak. He is very skilled with his hands just as others have said, and has a remarkable eye for beauty and informing you of which areas are most important to treat. I had Botox for my forehead since I was looking angry, and juvederm filler in the tear trough area, laugh lines and marionette/sad lines. It's only been a couple of weeks but I've already had so many nice comments about looking rested and beautiful, and no one knows or has guessed that I had anything done. This is the mark of a real talent. I think Dr. Barankin is the best cosmetic dermatologist around; I've been to several others over the years, and he stands out as the best by far.
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Barankin is a lovely person and dermatologist. He does all his own injections and doesn't delegate it to a lesser trained or knowledgeable person. I was quite nervous going into this, but Dr. Barankin was great - he took his time, explained everything, and was very gentle. Pain was my biggest worry followed by looking natural, and in both regards I was really pleased. He is very calming and makes sure you have very little discomfort with your procedure.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Was this your first time trying botox and juvederm?
Yes, and I definitely plan to rebook in October for my next Botox treatment and will see if I need more Juvederm.
That is great!  Do you remember how many units of botox and how many vials of juvederm were injected?