Juvederm Volbella for the Lips! - Toronto, ON

Thanks to Dr. Gidon using Juvederm's Volbella...

Thanks to Dr. Gidon using Juvederm's Volbella (filler specifically for the lips), both my lower and upper lips are now equally full and shaped. Dr. Gidon assessed the contour of my lips, and rightly noted that the top lip was barely half as full as the lower lip. The left and the right sides were also unequal (and this is the case for many women, but it can be fixed and looks awesome afterward!!). Dr. Gidon used Volbella to shape my lips, and I am thrilled with the result. I loved Dr. Gidon's conservative and artistic approach. My lips have a naturally shaped fullness (unlike some celebrity doctors who create "duck" lips). I would definitely recommend getting Dr. Gidon to enhance, shape, or define your lips.
Toronto Dermatologist

When I see Dr. Gidon for any procedure, I feel confident and comfortable because I know she is so experienced and reputable. She is a leader in the field. She is "up to date" with all of the new treatments and procedures. Her approach is conservative and honest. She has great suggestions, and I always leave her office happy. Her office staff is extremely patient and accommodating, and they return phone calls and emails expediently.