Juvederm Volbella - I am completely blown away - Toronto, ON

I had juverderm done on my lips by Dr Asaria. He...

I had juverderm done on my lips by Dr Asaria. He spent 45 minutes understanding what I really needed and what was in my mind.
He used the new juvederm volebella .Right after my treatment I had little swelling and was unsure. By the end of the day swelling went down by 40% and I completely loveee the way my lips look.
I have been getting nothing but compliments since I had it done and I am completely blown away...

Pics

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi Lululemon, How are your lips going? How long did the Volbella last, and did you have any issues with it? Does it wear off evenly? Thanks :)
I'm glad you had such good results. I'm suppose to have it done on my lips and around my mouth in a couple of weeks. I'm real nervous about it. I've heard of great results and some bad ones. Was your Dr. a dermatologist? That's who's going to to mine. I go see him Monday I'm going to ask him about the new juvederm. Thanks.
Hi I had really good results with volbella and I am confident you will love it too. My doctor is a plastic surgeon in Toronto . Good luck hun and let us know how it went
How long did the filler last for you? How many vials did you do? Were you able to cover up the bruising with make up and how long did it take for the swelling/bruising to disappear? Any bumps on the lips?