Had First Experience Yesterday (Cheeks) - Good Results - Toronto, ON

I had my first experience with Juvederm yesterday...

I had my first experience with Juvederm yesterday (filled in cheek area and small amount injected into laugh lines). I am an extremely easy bruiser, and after reading many posts on this website, I was prepared to spend one to two weeks with heavy bruising. To my amazement and relief, I did not experience any bruising whatsoever! I also felt no pain during the injections. The results were instant and I am happy with the fullness that has been restored to my face.

I went to a reputable dermatologist that is very experienced with fillers etc. The injections are administered by a registered nurse (who performs several of these procedures per day). Given the very negative experiences of some of the posters on this board, my advice would be to find a reputable and experienced doctor to perform the procedure.

Toronto Dermatologist

The staff is very experienced and professional. I have had a number of procedures peformed at this office and would not hesitate to recommend this office to others.

Can I ask how painful it was?
I have to say I experienced no pain whatsoever-obviously a slight poke when the needle went in but no pain beyond that.
Can you give any suggestions on a doctor?

I went to {edited}

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thank you!
May I ask which area of the cheek did you have the filler injected? Thanks.
They filled in along the cheekbone area. It provided more fullness and also somewhat lifted my nasal labial folds, making those lines much less visible.