Amazing Filler - Toronto, ON

After a terrible experience with dermal filler to...

After a terrible experience with dermal filler to fill out my top lip, I decided to try one more time, but with a plastic surgeon this time.

I had my treatment done two days ago and it looks amazing. There was noticeable swelling for about 18 hours and then it began to settle. Now, not 48 hours later, my lip looks perfect. The product is soft and was placed deep enough in the tissue that it can't be felt and it looks totally natural. Dr Bray fixed the unevenness the other person created and gave me the exact result I was hoping for.

I also had Dr Bray fill my jowls, which were starting to fall a little and that, too, looks and feels great. I am absolutely going to be seeing him for future treatment.

One week after injection

Now the swelling has gone away and the result is great
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bray was very nice and professional. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for, gave me his advice when I asked for his opinion and did an excellent job.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for sharing, glad you had good results.  I'd love to see a picture.  Do you know how much filler was used?  Like one vial?
About 0.6 was used and only my top lip. My bottom lip is ok. I'll find an image to post
That would be great :)  Are they saving the rest of the vial for you?
Yes, they'll keep it until I want a touch up