Invisalign is a Mistery You Discover at the End of the Treatment - Toronto, ON

I just stopped my treatment with invisalign after...

I just stopped my treatment with invisalign after 2 1/2 years and more than 60 aligners. A year ago I noticed that something was wrong. The doctor took impressions and had manufatured another 40 set of aligners. Still the same wrong direction. Now there were only 7 remain to complete my treatment, but I noticed that the whole bottom teeth were shifted to one side and every new aligner pushed more to the same side. In one word, the centre line has been shifted and some teeth misplaced. The doctor kept saying that at the end of the treatment should be fine but I stopped anyways. I felt like a trial and error thing and very hard to predict as how it's going to end up your teeth. I wouldn't recommend to anyone!! The traditional braces are visible but the doctor can adjust right away if he notice something going wrong, without waiting to reach the end of the road

Hello, I'm having a similar situation and I'm wondering if you got a refund or some compensation? Also was the orthodontist sympathetic and understanding ie., did they try get you to complete the treatment?
I'm a bit more than half way through, but I'm thinking of discontinuing also. My bottom teeth have never been crooked, but they are now. My midline points have never been off, but they are now. I'm miserable with this process and feel like I've made an expensive, huge mistake.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm so sorry to hear you weren't pleased with how things ended up. Do you mind me asking if the doctor you went to was a general dentist or an orthodontist?

Dr. Pasch