In Office Teeth Whitening in Toronto

I was looking online to find a decent dental...

I was looking online to find a decent dental office that had a reasonable price for teeth whitening since my insurance doesnt cover whtiening. Looked at the reviews for a place called Just Smile dental hygiene clinic, and saw that they were offering it for free. Called them and they said that the whitening would always be free if i would chose to get my teeth cleaned at their office. 45 minutes in the office they would do the whitening for free?? Sounded to good to be true so i decided to book an appointment and see. I booked an appointment then someone called me to confirm. It took two hours to do cleaning and whitening and i kinda got tired but it was worth it. Never had my teeth this white because i am a smoker.

Just an update i started using at home trays to...

Just an update i started using at home trays to keep them always white. I dont wear them to often coz trays are not really confortable.
I found this place through google. I am not sure if they still have that offer.
Will let you know what happens after 3 months

Just Smile Dental Hygienist

My experience? After the whitening they emailed me the before and after pictures so you can see for your self. It was a little to long since i got a cleaning and a whitening in two hours time, but it was worth it. I don't remember what materials they used but i didn't have any pain sensitivity or any other things that people mention in this site. Just had to be patient and let the gel on my teeth for 45 minutes They also called me afterwards to see if i was doing ok. Recommended not to use any stainning foods or drinks for 2 days. It was hard for me to follow up coz i am a smoker :) My advice to you guys is to find out if there are new dental or dental hygiene offices around your area cause they do have discounts on whitening to attract people.

your teeth look great! Keep up the trays! no wimping out on your lovely brightened teeth!!
This is a great review, I am currently looking for a good dentist Burlington that my husband and I can stay at for a few years or longer! Finding a dentist isn't always easy. Thanks for the reviews.
ahan. Lets see what they will do to my teeth :D
Sorry for the late reply. Yes this is the place. Dufferin and St clair area.
Is this place here http://justsmile.ca? How much did you pay for whitening. Its 50% off now.
Why not try teeth whiten machine for home It's cheap

Glad you found a way to do touch-ups at home! I have trays too, I find them pretty comfortable, but often times I just go with the Crest Whitestrips for touch-ups because they are so much less mess than trying to get the gel into the trays. Thought I'd share my little tips with you. :)

Thanks for posting the photos. That really made a dramatic change in the color of your teeth. They look great!

I would love it if you would keep us updated on how long it lasts. :)