Very Happy with Radiesse Results - Toronto, ON

Last year I had a positive experience with fillers...

Last year I had a positive experience with fillers (Restylane, Perlane) to help with facial fat loss under the eyes, in the cheek area, and prejowl area at this same doctor's office. This time I went back knowing that I would ask to have the same areas filled out but with a longer lasting filler, but didn't think I wanted to have the area under my eyes done. The doctor was on exactly the same page--as we talked about the possibilities, absolutely everything he said was aligned with my view of my facial features and what would work well for me. We decided on Radiesse (3 cc's of Radiesse -- that's 2 x 1.5 cc syringes), and no filler directly under the eye. This time he seemed to have injected in a slightly different way--and it looks even better than last time! I'm very happy with the results. I definitely look less exhausted and "shriveled"--my face looks healthier. Radiesse seems to have worked well for me, but this was totally dependent on the doctor's skill in placing the product strategically.

I only felt minor pin-pinches during the injections. I ended up with a small bruise on one cheek--about the size of a letter "O" on this page, and a few along my jawline -- all are very faint and barely noticeable. My face does feel a little pink and tender. I'm not sure whether there's any swelling or it's purely the volume from the filler (I hope it's the filler--I like the current look!)

So far so good. I'll try to remember to post an update!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad I found Dr. Azaria's clinic (Face Toronto). He is approachable, polite, relaxed, bright, forthcoming with ideas, and, considering he's a cosmetic surgeon running a business, quite warm. I like his viewpoints and specific opinions on what constitutes an improvement and what can look ridiculous -- he seems to have a great aesthetic sense and a good grip on the subtlety that beauty often requires. He's also very gentle, very skilled with a needle and filler placement. All of his staff are exceedingly polite, friendly, helpful and beautiful. The office is clean, bright, and modern-looking. I couldn't be happier with this practice.

Sounds like you had a really great experience.  Just out of curiosity, why did you choose not to have filler injected under your eyes again?