Super Fraxel - Toronto, ON

For those who are annoyed with the fine lines that...

For those who are annoyed with the fine lines that protrude from the mouth area, as I have been, or any areas in the "lower face" area, I highly recommend getting Fraxel laser with Dr. Gidon (Toronto). After one treatment, I noticed a difference (ie., the fine lines were less noticeable), and I have gotten two more treatments because I have been so thrilled. Dr. Gidon and her staff are like artists!!

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Toronto Dermatologist

Dr. Gidon is fabulous. She "knows her stuff," which I value as a patient. She is honest and objective. She never rushes, and she answers every single question. Her staff is superb. I would not go anywhere else. I trust her with my face! :)