Fraxel for Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Toronto, ON

I had been looking for a procedure to deal with...

I had been looking for a procedure to deal with the really annoying fine lines protruding from my mouth, and the "crepy" look on my neck. Dr. Gidon (Toronto) recommended Fraxel for both areas, and I couldn't be happier. I noticed a difference (minimized fine lines) that I hadn't expected, and I am having another treatment in 6 weeks!! Very, very pleased.
Toronto Dermatologist

I have been seeing Dr. Gidon for almost 8 years, and I would never go anywhere else. She is, by far, the most informed and up-to-date (in the latest procedures) cosmetic dermatologist in Toronto, and is well known across Canada for her experience and work. She also attends American cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery conferences so that she can provide her patients with the best possible advice, and offer the widest variety of procedures and treatments. I highly recommend, and encourage, people (women and men!!) to see Dr. Gidon. You won't be sorry.

Thank you for your review, did you find the treatment painful, on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate it? How was your down time?