Fabulous Fraxel - Toronto, ON

I have been seeing Dr. Gidon for several years and...

I have been seeing Dr. Gidon for several years and have had several treatments that she offers in her clinic and have been very happy with Botox, fillers, microdermabrasion and intense pulsed light. Her staff is very knowledgeable and friendly so I feel comfortable going there. I had some brown patches on my cheeks and Dr. Gidon explained that Fraxel laser would help fade my brown spots and also stimulate some collagen to help with the texture of my skin and fine lines. I sat with a numbing cream on my face for about 30 minutes. The laser felt like warm prickles but I tolerated it well and the treatment took about 25 minutes. Dr. Gidon and her staff discussed exactly what my face would look like after the Fraxel laser so I was prepared to stay home for a few days. My face was red and puffy for 4 days and then some dry skin peeled off. Afterwards my skin felt so smooth and glowed. The brown spots were faded and my complexion looked so fresh. I was so happy with the treatment and would highly recommend it.

Toronto Dermatologist

I really trust Dr. Gidon’s advice. She offers so many treatments in her office so she always knows which treatment is best for my specific problem. She always discusses the treatments so I know exactly what to expect. Her staff is so friendly so I always enjoy coming to the office.