A Feel Better Experience - Toronto, ON

When you are not happy about the way you look,...

When you are not happy about the way you look, nothing can make you feel better than doing something about it. It wasn't an easy decision, but one I had thought about for many years. It was worth it. What surprised me most, was the pain and the healing time. After the surgery, a simple extra strength Tylenol was all that was required. The healing time was much faster than I had anticipated. The change in my appearance was such that I had many compliments on how well I looked, but the look was so natural, that except for my closest friends, no one could ascertain that I had had surgery. I am happier in my appearance than I have been in years. It was worth every penny spent.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent experience. My daughter found Dr. Mounsey through the internet. He was selected partly due to his location at Scarborough General Hospital. After the initial interview (both my daughter and myself) with Dr. Mounsey, we felt confident and comfortable. His pricing structure is more than comparable to other surgeons in this field. Dr.Mouncey was very helpful in answering all questions and concerns prior to and after surgery. He, in fact, was much more attentive and hands on than any other doctor that I have come across.