A Feel Better Experience - Toronto, ON

When you are not happy about the way you look,...

When you are not happy about the way you look, nothing can make you feel better than doing something about it. It wasn't an easy decision, but one I had thought about for many years. It was worth it. What surprised me most, was the pain and the healing time. After the surgery, a simple extra strength Tylenol was all that was required. The healing time was much faster than I had anticipated. The change in my appearance was such that I had many compliments on how well I looked, but the look was so natural, that except for my closest friends, no one could ascertain that I had had surgery. I am happier in my appearance than I have been in years. It was worth every penny spent.

Did you have a nose job and a face lift with this surgeon? This doctor is an Ear, Nose & Throat specialist and other than performing cosmetic rhinoplasty, I've never heard of him doing face lifts.
No I didn't have any other surgery with him other than the face and neck lift. I know he does ear nose and throat, but also has all the credentials needed for the facelifts etc.
Thanks for clarifying. I'd love to see some pic's of your FL if you can post them (or email them, if you're more comfortable with that). Did you have any work done to your eyes or brow, or did you strictly have a face and neck lift?
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent experience. My daughter found Dr. Mounsey through the internet. He was selected partly due to his location at Scarborough General Hospital. After the initial interview (both my daughter and myself) with Dr. Mounsey, we felt confident and comfortable. His pricing structure is more than comparable to other surgeons in this field. Dr.Mouncey was very helpful in answering all questions and concerns prior to and after surgery. He, in fact, was much more attentive and hands on than any other doctor that I have come across.