Wonderfull Person and Doctor -Toronto, ON

I had the pleasure of having a procedure done by...

He did surgery on my eyelids as well as a laser treatment on my forehead.

It turned out wonderful and he helped me though every step of the way.

Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had the pleasure of having a procedure done by Dr Bonaparte when he was in Toronto. I seen him 3 times for Botox injections prior to this. After seeing two other doctors who BRUISED ME BADLY, Dr Bonaparte was probably the gentlest most considerate doctor I've had. No wonder people have been asking for him by name at the clinic in Toronto, even though he left! I felt obliged to write this review as people in Ottawa should feel privileged to have him there. He did surgery on my eyelids as well as a laser treatment on my forehead. It turned out wonderful and he helped me though every step of the way. Its a shame he moved to Ottawa, I actually considered travelling there just to have him inject my botox and fillers!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.

Thanks! I didn't want to put much info regarding before and after, but I am very pleased with everything. I was surprised how good things turned out, especially given how nervous I was before!