Mother, Fitness Trainer - Toronto, ON

Dr. Solomon is an excellent Plastic surgeon with...

Dr. Solomon is an excellent Plastic surgeon with outstanding patient care skills. I recently saw Dr. Solomon for under eye filler and I am beyond pleased with my results! I was slightly nervous about having filler done in this area, however Dr. Solomon was extremely patient gentle and comforting the entire appointment. He made me feel very relaxed all while delivering unfaltering medical care. He expertly used a cannula to inject the filler and there was virtually no pain or discomfort and minimal bruising. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon as a Facial plastic surgeon. His skill, expertise and experience are all clearly demonstrated through his work and his gentle, caring patient manner made for an extremely positive experience!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Solomon was extremely patient gentle and comforting the entire appointment. He made me feel very relaxed. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon as a Facial plastic surgeon. His skill, expertise and experience are all clearly demonstrated through his work and his gentle, caring patient manner made for an extremely positive experience.

Thanks for sharing.  Which filler did you have injected?
I had Redensity 11 injected for fillling my under eye hollows. Dr. Solomon used a blunt cannula method of injection to avoid lumps and bruising. I'm so pleased with results!