44 Yr Old, One Kid,needed Tummy Tuck to Repair Abdominal Muscles - Toronto, ON

Being 95 lbs and in good shape before my...

Being 95 lbs and in good shape before my pregnancy, after gaining 85 lbs during my pregnancy, I knew my belly would not be the same. I lost my pregnancy weight, and by doing all the workouts to get back in shape, my stomach never got flat and having a 9 LB baby didn't help either. I did have a C- section, by having C-section as everyone knows, they have to cut your abdominal muscles. I waited for 3 years after giving birth to my beautiful daughter before I decided that it was time to do a tummy tuck. I did a huge amount of research on plastic surgeons in Toronto, but let me tell you my Dr. was AMAZING - Dr. Martin Jugenburg, FRCSC. I owe him a huge amount of gratitude - simply a great person , easy to talk to and he listens and he truly cares for his patients. I have to also mention his great staff, wonderful people. He did an amazing job. It has been 3 months that I have done my surgery.The scar is very low and I love being back to my original size - a size2. Wow, did he ever change my life! I have a new belly button which he did a fantastic job, and a flat beautiful stomach that I don't have to tuck into jeans or suck it in anymore. It was an amazing investment - just ask my husband!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I'm sure glad to hear you love your results, I have my mommy makeover scheduled with him for Sept, can't wait!
I'm 3 weeks post op and Dr. J did an amazing job!!! So glad to hear that you love your results.
you are going to love it in 3 months.
I just got a breast augmentation by Dr. Jugenburg, and I too thought they were amazing! I'm going to finish paying this procedure and will start saving up for a TT too. Glad to know you loved the results, definately going back to him for this next procedure! Thanks for sharing.
No problem, I am going back to him to have breast lift, hopefully in few months. He is a great Dr.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments.:)
Loved reading your review :) he and his staff are truly amazing. Congratulations on your tt.
So great to hear that you had such a positive experience and are truly happy with your result!