Just Started! - Toronto, ON

Just started using clear correct for overcrowding...

Just started using clear correct for overcrowding and tipping inwards. So far so good! On day 3 and the initial pain has subsided. I have wax for the sharper edges and it is helping a lot! Can't wait for the end results! The negative comments on here do scare me a bit, but I'm trying to be optimistic!!

On tray 1c (3rd tray) with attachments

Tray 1b was uneventful. My mouth was sore for only 2 days! Tray 1c on the other hand was very uncomfortable and tight. I have new attachments on my lower teeth, and had IPR done on my uppers (wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, doesn't hurt and isn't freakishly noticeable). I am excited because my jaw now lines up better, and my crooked front teeth are slowly moving into a straighter position.

The whole process isn't as annoying as I thought it would be. The only challenge I have is that my work is mobile so I am always on the road and it is tricky to find time or a place to brush my teeth after my lunch, so sometimes my trays are out for a bit longer than I'd like.

So far, I'm happy with my decision and my dentist!

Tray 1c

2A (tray 5/16)

I love this site! It is great to follow my own progress. Seeing the pictures really helps. On to tray 2a, had to get a bit more IPR done. Have to get engagers put on my front teeth at the next visit, which I am not excited about as they seem so obvious. I was talking to a dental hygienist friend today, and she couldn't even notice my Clear Corrects! I'm still struggling to wear them for the recommended amount of time, but I'm working on it! I'll be sure to update once I get my new engagers on next month.

3A

My smile has changed dramatically. Love it so far.
Dr kaloti