Why I Chose Dr. Mulholland for my Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

Reading the previous review of Dr. Mulholland and...

Reading the previous review of Dr. Mulholland and his rhinoplasty skills, I really wanted to respond.

I should know. I am an actual rhinoplasty patient of Dr. Mulholland’s. I broke my nose when I was 15 years old. This exacerbated the bump on my nose and I struggled to breathe well. However, I was frightened to get my nose done. For years, I watched Dr. Mulholland as the guest expert plastic surgeon on CityLine, Breakfast Television, ET Canada, etc. and saw many of his nose patients live on TV getting wonderful results and he was confident enough to present his work time and time again ON TV SHOWS !

After fifteen years of reflection, I did further research on rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto and there are certainly some really good ones. What stood out for me about Dr. Mulholland was first his training. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon who did advanced Fellowship Training in Ear/Nose/Throat Otolayrngology and Head and Neck Oncology, as well as adult craniofacial trauma.

He also has experience. He worked with 4-5 of the best, older nose job surgeons of the day. He then spent time as a consultant operating, not only on cosmetic nose jobs, but noses severely traumatized by cars accidents, gun shots or advanced tumours.

Dr. Mulholland opened his Private Plastic Surgery Centre back in 1998 and cosmetic primary and secondary rhinoplasty is one of the more common things he does.

I liked his confident manner and 3D computer imaging where he reviewed my rhinoplasty surgery goals with me before my operation and was able to show the kind of results he was almost always able to achieve. To my mind, this was the mark of an experienced and talented cosmetic nose surgeon.

With his ENT training, he also examined my breathing and discussed improved breathing surgery with me as well. I was able to talk with many of his rhinoplasty patients, view dozens of before and after pictures and watch 2-3 live TV rhinoplasties that Dr. Mulholland had performed over the last 18 years.

I not only selected Dr. Mulholland, but I was confident enough to allow him to perform my complex nose job and breathing surgery LIVE ON TV, on CITYLINE! Please feel free to watch my TV show and view my before and after pictures that I have attached.

I am so happy with my new nose!!! My new nose is very, very similar to the nose Dr. Mulholland showed me on his computer before the surgery. Not only do I love my new
nose and nose-face balance, as it makes me look far more pretty and feminine, but I can breathe again !

In my opinion, he is one of the best, and I would recommend your nose to him in a minute, as would hundreds of others.
Tracey M