Venus Freeze Review - Toronto, ON

I had a series of Venus Freeze treatments at a...

I had a series of Venus Freeze treatments at a clinic in Toronto for my cellulite. I decided to go with this clinic because the doctor is so well known. I didn't see the doctor for my appointments, i saw an esthetician. She was very friendly and answered all my questions. The treatments were great and the results were excellent. The treatments didn't hurt and in fact, i fell asleep on one visit!

I've had many other treatments over the years with other machines and needles, nothing compares to this because i got the results and no pain. I had the treatment to the back of my thighs and it's way smoother now. They said that it can help with fat reduction so now I will work on my tummy next! Let you know how it goes ...

SpaMedica

The clinic staff are all really nice. I waited a few minutes each time but it wasn't longer than 15 minutes. The staff all seem like they know their stuff.

Hi DermaDiva,

I'm glad this worked so well on your thighs you give hope to every women out there ;) If you are comfortable sharing pictures we'd love to see them. Please keep us updated if you do your stomach.

Thanks so much, enjoy the week!

-Britt