YES! Totally Worth It! - Toronto, Canada

Rhinoplasty, Mastopexy and fat graft to my breasts...

Rhinoplasty, Mastopexy and fat graft to my breasts. Totally worth it. The money was an investment into my confidence and how good I feel now. 12 days later, I'm back running my 3 businesses. My nose is little tender and swollen too but that is expected. The whole procedure took 7 hours and I rebounded from it due to Dr. Born's skill and advice.

Added Info..:)

What I find most incredible is the lack of downtime with this surgeon. I literally at Day 5 felt I could go back to work. My swelling was expected of course but other than that I felt great. I believe my quick recovery is due to his professional energy. Dr. Born quite frankly "gets it". He has such a keen eye for the body aesthetic and transform you into a goddess.
I also have to stress the need for proper nutrition and Dr. Born is an advocate for that. He has a supplementation program for pre and post op that is very beneficial. I'm vegan and thrive on green smoothies and juices and feel that the extra collegen from plants aids in quick recovery. I also believe that by NOT ingesting dairy products (vegan diet), one minimizes the blockage of mucuous in the nasal cavity. Dairy causes these mucuous blockages and also allows bacteria (found in dairy) to hide in the Ear/Nose/Throat canals and slows down healing.
I feel GREAT! Energized! and it's Day 15 and I'm rocking at my businesses with no pain and no discomfort.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Born is a gem. Professional, Brilliant and has a keen aesthetic for proportions and how the human body should look and be balanced. TRUST his advice. He won't steer you wrong. I have had 3 breast augmentation surgeries and all we not what I wanted to end up looking like. Thank you Dr. Born!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.