Dst Double Eyelid Will the Lines Smooth Out? - Toronto, Canada

Hi, I was wondering if my double eyelid incisions...

Hi, I was wondering if my double eyelid incisions from the dst surgery(where they insert the thread and make adjustments) will heal because it's got dents on my eyelid, and is very noticeable when I close my eyes. Will it heal natural? And how long will it take? It's already been 1 week since I got it done, I still wake up with swollen eyes, I was told that I could get back to the public and see ppl in 3 days. :( I'm really scared. Also on one side the line is not evenly connected, it stars at the corner of my we for half an inch and continues another on top, there are 2 big indents and small creases through out the eyelind. I'm just really worries if those indents will smooth out? Will my eyes look natural after? Right now the pilling of the lines has made one of my eye bigger then the other one.

Hey are doing fine and starting look allot better but I still notice that my right eye( the one with our the bruse) is alittle funny in the corner as you can see in the picture. So it makes my eyes look ailittle diffrent from one eye to the other. I am not sure if eventually they will heal and look the same. I am really hoping as it was one of my concern. As of now the swoling has gone down dermaticly, no longer puffy, because when I first got I done, I was in major panic, if it was going to heal natural looking. As of now the lines are less visible and natural looking but the other eye have that 2 lines that still don't connect, even with the swoling gone.

Hi misscoco. How are your incisions doing now? Please update us when you have a chance.

Xinnin beauty

I dont think she was certified but she did have a few years experience? Atleast 4 or 5 years of practice.