Would I Do It Again? No - Toronto, Canada

The location that handled the procedure pretty...

The location that handled the procedure pretty much said that one had to undergo at least five treatments to see any results so they pretty much have your money before you can determine whether it was worth it.

150 a session.

I had some amount of dimpling on the top of virtually one thigh...no change whatsoever.

Great attitude but the accent was recommended so I don't trust the advice anymore.

Hi Quasi,

This added info is great thanks so much!

-Britt

Hi Quasimodem,

Thanks for the review. Did you end up having all five sessions? Please keep us updated and welcome to the community.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Brit,

Yes, and no.

The change is minimal but noticeable to me, and in many ways isn't that what it is all about.

Absolutely no change for cellulite, not that I have a lot and my thighs are pretty toned because I play a lot of tennis.

Other areas responded better, the area around the top of my arms and extending to the bra fat responded best. My weight is stable and the improvement did stay and under my chin tightened up to have a more distinct jawline. As the professionals say, don't expect miracles but I have noticed a refreshing change.

Is it worth one fifty a shot?

No, however I am involved a lot now with the "Groupon" craze and am at a site called Onespout which I think extends for Canada and the States. It just puts all of the daily coupons into one email. There is ALWAYS lots of deals offered and non invasive procedures come up all the time at reasonable rates. I have seen 3 Accent sessions for seventy nine dollars at times. Under these conditions it is worth it for sure. I am a big fan of photofacials, WAY worth the money and they have similar offerings. There have been many coupon type companies that make these choices available and they have stood behind their stuff.

So, no I wouldn't do it for 150 a pop, but would do it for a reduced rate that makes things more available to those that don't have tons of money to spend on themselves.

I truly think that these procedures respond to different people and body parts in different ways and you have to try it to find out.

The spas do this to drum up business and I have found a place close to me because of trying out their stuff that I have returned to with their regular rates, but still do the coupon thing.

I am very athletic and don't have hordes of loose skin so a bit of difference shows on me. Come to think of it, the areas that responded tended to be more of the loose thin skin type, not dimpled but tighter skin on my upper back thigh.

I hope this helps.