Any way to relieve sensitivity?

When I called to ask about when they were booking...

When I called to ask about when they were booking for they had a cancellation for March 8th so I had to commit fast! I haven't met my surgeon yet but I picked him because he had the best reviews online in the area. I had been emailing him last year but then bailed before making the deposit. I am currently a 32AA I think but wear a 34A and deal with the gapping at the top. I wear a 34 because I don't like the look of really close together breasts which a 32 band size tends to do.

Anyways, I'm getting smooth, round, moderate silicone unders, crease incision (because from what I've read it's less likely to interfere with breast feeding later. I'm 23, 5'2/5'3 and weigh 107-112 lbs. I want really small implants and afterwards would like to be a full A or at most a modest B. I'm going tomorrow to try on sizers but would like to get 150cc-200cc...I'm almost worried 200cc will be too big for what I want. Anyone else get some really small implants?

Tried on sizers- 200cc moderates looked too big...

Tried on sizers- 200cc moderates looked too big for me (I know, crazy) but the 170 cc HP looked really nice...I'm going to go back this week to try 190 and 170 cc both moderates because they had to order them in. My PS said he mostly does HP and I was thinking I was going to get moderates so now I'm confused...Have to decide at my next visit- my surgery's in 11 days!

I'm going crazy trying to decide between moderates...

I'm going crazy trying to decide between moderates and high profiles...my PS suggested HP but he suggests HP for most people and I don't really like the look of them for myself. I mean the diameter between the two profiles isn't a big difference because the sizes are so small but I don't want tennis balls or pancakes on my chest!

Surgery on Friday. Going to the hospital for the...

Surgery on Friday. Going to the hospital for the pre-admission testing thing, I hope they answer all my questions about post op care. My doctor hasn't really said anything about it, I've just been going by what I've read on here. All I know is I'll be bandaged for a few days and then switch to a sports bra so I bought two cheap ones at Walmart. A front closure for $8 and an ugly comfy one for $6. I hope someone remembers to prescribe me some painkillers...

I'm off work from now until the surgery (and then took 9 days off) so I'm trying to get prepared. I'll be going back to my home city to stay with my parents for the week. They've been amazing- My Mom is coming Thursday night so she can drive me to the surgery the next morning and then we'll be leaving straight home from the hospital (5 hour drive). I figured I would just want to get the drive out of the way and what better time then when I'm still a little drugged up? I hope this isn't a terrible idea...

It's weird I'm not really nervous yet- anyone else feel like that? Not particularly excited either, I feel quite indifferent. I think it's because I know recovery will be long and they won't look normal for at least a few months after surgery. I'm also nervous I chose the wrong profile (went for moderates instead of HP which my doctor wanted to use even though I'm getting really small implants) and that my boobs will be weird looking after. I hope they're pretty... So excited to see my dog!!

Had my surgery yesterday. Got to the hospital at...

Had my surgery yesterday. Got to the hospital at 10:30 am, surgery at 12:30. I reacted weird to the muscle relaxant they gave me with the anaesthesia so it took me twice as long to wake up and wasn't feeling to great right when I woke up but I was still pretty druggy so it wasn't so bad.

I was feeling pretty good for the few hours I was in recovery and then they wheeled me upstairs (in the bed, partially reclined) and just that bit of movement was enough to make me throw up and almost pass out. I had another wave of dizziness when I was getting dressed but other than that I felt pretty good in the hospital. Really didn't have pain except when I took a really deep breath or accidentally used my pec muscles.

My Mom drove me home home (not my apartment home) which was a 5 hour drive and it went really well. Very comfortable reclined in the front seat and while I dozed off a couple times I was awake most of it. They did give me some Gravol in the IV before we left. Didn't take any painkillers- I think my PS injected some kind of a local into each breast during the surgery which the nurse said should wear off after a couple hours.

Got home at 1:30am, my mom brushed my teeth and helped me get my bed comfy. I slept not too badly on my back. Took my first painkiller (Percocet) a couple minutes ago. Still no pain when I'm just sitting here but they're getting more sore with any movement. Probably could have done without it though- kind of just want to see what the Percocet is like haha.

Realized I left the usb cord for my phone and my real camera in my apartment so no pictures for a week until I get back I don't think. I ended up going with the 175 cc moderates (probably one of the reasons I'm not really in any pain) and the doctor and nurse both said they thought it was a good choice and suited my frame well. They're taped up right now- size looks pretty good and not too swollen but they look quite far apart- anyone else feel like that right after surgery?

Anyway, hope everyone else's surgeries went well yesterday and go well today!

Today was the great boob unveiling with my mom and...

Today was the great boob unveiling with my mom and sister. I was able to take off the bandages this morning so I can email photos to my PS as today should have been my first follow up appointment but I'm 5 hours away at home. So happy I went with the 175 moderates, I think the shape and size is just what I wanted. They're a tiny bit swollen but not too much and firm but not hard. The feeling is a little wonky- they're not completely numb but I feel like they might be a little bit.

Yesterday was not a pleasant day. Very uncomfortably constipated in the morning and after 2 smooth move teas and a litre of prune juice I had diarrhea all afternoon and into the night. Feeling a lot better this morning and stomach is almost flat again- still sounds a little angry though.

Hope everyone else is doing well today!

Just wanted some feedback. I'm now 7/8 days post...

Just wanted some feedback. I'm now 7/8 days post op and worry that I'm doing too much because I've had such an easy recovery because of the small size. I still get my mom to wash my hair but I've been out for a couple walks, play gently with my dog, get things off shelves at head height, do dishes...can some ladies share what they were doing after how much time during their recovery? And when did you wash your own hair for the first time? And go grocery shopping? THANKS!

As the feeling came back into my breasts I...

As the feeling came back into my breasts I realized how sensitize they were- not just the nipples but the entire breasts. Absolutely anything just even brushing them (shirt, bra, hair) is very painful especially when I'm cold. Even just being cold enough to make the hair on my body stand up is very painful as I can feel the nipples harden and the little hairs on my skin stand up and it hurts soooo much. They are more uncomfortable now than they were the first week post-op (I am now over 2 weeks post-op). They were so painful at work the other day (it was chilly and not much I can do as I wear a uniform) that I took a percocet. They felt much better but I don't think I should be taking percocets at this point. Has anyone else found something that relieves some of the sensitivity?

Thank you so much for sharing your results. You look great! My chest size is very similar to you, basically a 33AA, 115 lbs. I am hoping for a full B cup and am worried that I may end up going too big. The 275cc silicone gels felt and looked proportionate for me (big butt), so really 300cc would probably be the size I want I guess, but my surgeon is encouraging me to go for more like 350cc. So, I'm curious, now that they've settled in, what is your cup size now?
I really recommend sticking to your instincts. While yes of course the PS has a better idea what it would be like after, they think everyone wants to go big so they don't understand. I am still a B cup, I really should get more pictures up but my camera's broken...If you think 275 looked good on you than I would say max 300cc. Either way you'll probably end up larger than a B
I'm thinking of going a little bigger than planned and that would be about 175 like yours. Do you have a current pic to share?
Hi. Thanks for posting your story. I too am going very small, 150 cc, so I appreciate seeing your results. How are you feeling now? Are you back to normal?
I am 16 days post op and i am still not supposed to use my arms very much. I am keeping my elbows into my sides or the muscles used can move the implants. My muscles are still slightly tightening when i lift but really only on the left breast. I still haven't washed my hair by myself. My PS said i could but my husband doesn't want to risk it yet so he is still doing it.
I had my 1st PO appt with my PS on my 8 day mark and was given the thumbs up to go back to light workouts. I am now able to go to the gym and use the elliptical, stationary bike, stair steppers as well as the treadmill where I can walk on an incline if I would like. The only caution he had was to not over do it and to ensure I had minimal movement on swinging or raising or reaching too far forward during workouts or any activity. Im on Day 11 and fell *almost* back to normal. My breasts still tell me if I'm overdoing it since they start to stiffen and ache if I stand for too long :)
Thanks, what a relief! My nipples and even the breast skin itself has been feeling really weird tonight and I think it's actually the feeling coming back into them. Painfully sensitive and kind of a pins and needles feeling...I was worried it might be strained muscles or light bleeding inside but I'm pretty sure I was freaking out for nothing haha.
Haha, they are going through so much right now, I still have increbile sensitivity on my nipples and breasts still tingle; PS mentioned this will be for awhile. Ah well, just a mini sacrifice for a wonderful reward :)
I know this may be a little TMI, but I kind of wish I was able to have bowel movements like you! I need to up my prune juie intake STAT! hehe
PS. Your boobs are looking good!
Hope your doing better today. I think things improve and get better everyday:) Happy Healing!
Were they able to give you any anti-nausea meds/patches prior to surgery? I'm sorry that you go dizzy and vomitted; I'm sure that wasn't pleasant at all. Percocet was a friend of mine for the first day or so; then. like you said, the rest of the time is mostly pressure. Get some good rest, stay on top of your meds, drink LOTS of water and just relax and enjoy your time off ;) Happy healing hun, hope your recovery is quick and as painless as possible!
Thank you! I just had some gravol before I left and it was fine- wasn't nauseous other than that
That's great to hear!!
Best of luck on your surgery! Your stats are very similar to mine; 5'2 1/2", 110-111 lbs. My goal was a full B small C so my PS inserted 300cc on my right and 325cc on left; they were silicones. I've posted pics up if you would like to look; warning, it's still high and swollen and pictures don't do it justice since I just had my BA on 4 March 13 (2 days ago). I absolutely adore my new additions and can't wait for them to drop and look more natural. My PS had warned me that it would take a few weeks or between 6-12 months for the final result :) Good luck on your surgery, I'll make sure to check up on you and see how you're doing. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns; I'll be more than happy to help you out!
Thanks! Yours are looking great and the size seems very natural on you. I hope mine look that natural!
Oh and also, HP give you barely any side boob and more projection! I have ultra high profiles. Btw....I did not chose UHP but my PS said during the operation the sizers in that profile were best on me. It's really to do with breast width...
Hmm, I don't think my ps uses the disposable implants to try sizes...
Good luck!!! Remember, if you are going under partial muscle (dual plane), which is what most PS's do....you loose 50cc's!!! I think you are gonna look great though!!!! Xo
*partial under muscle
I also went small and I was small to begin with. My PS actually went with 290cc and I am happy he did. This comes from someone who wanted small and unnoticed. With 290cc I am a full B. I will be posting new pics soon since today is 6 weeks post op for me! Good luck with everything!
Yours look really great! I'm going back to try on sizers tomorrow and am trying to keep an open mind about going with a tiny bit bigger than what I had in mind

I think small implants look really classy. Don't forget that you may loose some CCs by going under the muscle (if you're doing that).

Please keep us posted!

Wow! You have very similar hight and weight then i do! Why you wanna go so small after spending $7,500?? Make sure u wont regret ur choice after sweety because u can go up to a C n still look natural nice n full! I wish u the best n I will keep following ur story and u are more then welcome to read n follow my story as well... Xoxo
I knowww, even the plastic surgeon thought I was crazy (and the receptionist). I've been looking at a lot of pictures and I do really like the super small implants (less than 230 cc). My surgery is so soon! I'll put up more pictures as soon as its over and I'm definitely going to follow your story as well!