Experience with Dr DuPéré and His Staff Was Outstanding - Toronto, ON

First and foremost, I have to say Dr DuPéré is...

First and foremost, I have to say Dr DuPéré is an amazing person. As a surgeon, he is extremely competent and knowledgeable, down to earth and easy to talk to. He also speaks french. His availability after surgery is 24/7 for any questions or problems you might have. His assistant Joyce is an amazing person who's always there to answer any non related medical questions.

My overall experience with Dr. DuPéré and his staff has been outstanding. I would recommend his services without hesitation.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

First and foremost, I have to say Dr DuPéré is an amazing person. As a surgeon, he is extremely competent and knowledgeable, down to earth and easy to talk to. He also speaks french. His availability after surgery is 24/7 for any questions or problems you might have. My overall experience with Dr. DuPéré has been outstanding.

THANK YOU for posting. Sincerely, I am so so happy to see a guy post about implants. I would very much like to see after pictures, especially now you are healed. Would you be able to post a picture of a before and after comparison for us of you standing up? If not, would you feel comfortable emailing me? I am a guy who's just had a Brazilian Butt Lift, and I'm excited to learn more about butt implants. Seeing the results on a guy I could ask questions to would be invaluable for me.
Dr Dupere's site as uptodate picturres go see Visage clinics website
if you have any questions please let me know
Can you email me pics! :) Im very so curious about this procedure and your current out come. thnxx... xo R.yder.williams@ hot Mail . Com
Well I am 6 weeks post op and the outcome is great. At first I was feeling the implants but now I dont feel them at all, but they are there because my jeans are more tught :))) I will try to put some more pics on here If you have any more questions, let me know
Yes :) awesome thank you! Um is it possible to get the doctor to implant bigger then 400cc? Or is that the biggest he will preform? I want mine done. But was thinking 650- 700 cc .. Let me know & thanks for all the feed back :) it helps.
From what I saw in Canada the biggest implant is around the 450cc but dont quote me. In the states, there's a company that does 730cc but its not approved in Canada before they know how many ccs to put in, the surgeon need to see you and measure your buttock, this should be done through a consultation. From what I've been told and read, the bigger you go there's a bigger chance to get complications
Intra muscular pocket
Hi luc, did your surgeon place your implants in an intramuscular pocket or under the fascia?
How many cc's did you get? & how much did it cost? Thank you xo
400cc , $8900 + Sales tax13%
Would love to know more about your surgery and your Dr. Any pics yet? Please email me at tw122608@gmail.com.
Happy healing!!! Your butt is looking great right after surgery. Hope all is well n keep is posted n with some pics :)
Thanks , I'll post some before and after pictures soon. Did u get your butt surgery? Any pics? Whos your doctor and how many ccs did you get?
Not yet, but I do want to go big. Not fake looking big, but well you get the point lolll
Awesome please post pics afterward
I will!!! :)