Dream Bum :) Toronto Visage Clinic -Toronto, ON

I am have my procedure done at Visage Clinic in...

I am have my procedure done at Visage Clinic in Toronto Canada I am from Nova Scotia and traveling to have this procedure done. I will be staying in Toronto for 2 weeks post surgery. My doctor is Dr. Marc DuPere at Visage clinic, my consultation with him was via Skype and it was wonderful it was about an hour and half and he answered every and any questions I had. What is also great is you pay the one consultation fee and I could Skype him as many times with questions and I wanted, he managed to answer them all with the first go though haha. His patient coordinator Joyce Palmer is just fabulous !! Any emails or phone calls I've made she has been nothing but pleasant and just wonderful with anything I've needed.
I've been wanting Butt implants for some time now and I've finally lost some weight and feel confident enough to have the booty I've always wanted ! It's quite flat. I'm a little nervous of the recovery part of it with little to no sitting/laying on back for the 2 week period. But I know it's going to be worth it !

Helpful tips ?

If anyone has any helpful tips as to what I may need with recovery for butt implants ? Certain garments ? Boppy pillow ? Anything of the sort that may make things more comfortable. Or any tips you found helpful with your experience would be awesome ! :)

2 days post op !!

So I had my pre op on Monday the 13th with Dr. Marc DuPere and his assistant Joyce. He went over everything with me and what size we would go with and took some before pictures, I decided at the pre op that I would get some Lipo done on my love handles as well , because I knew in my head what shape I had pictured and knew this is what would get me it !
The next day I went in to the surgical centre at 11 was taken in and got changed and was allowed to sit with my mom and sister while I waited for the doctor, he then took me in and marked me up as to wear he had to work on. The nurse that was with me Terry was so sweet and comforting while I waited, they took me in I laid on my back on the table , my IV was put in and Dr.Marc was so sweet to stay right by me holding my hand while I quickly went to sleep. Before I knew it I was waking up and they were gently flipping me back onto my back ! I was a bit emotional waking up as that's pretty normal for coming out of surgery. The procedure took about 4 hours and I stayed on recovery for almost 3 because I couldn't pee right away. The first attempt I got very dizzy and things got black , so drank some juice and laid back down for a bit. The pain meds finally started to kick in and I was feeling pretty good and finally was able to pee ! Then they showed me how to empty the two drains I have above my bum, which is super easy and I can't feel them at all ! I got dressed with the help of the nurse, my mom and sister were there helping as well. The clinic called a cab and I laid flat on my back in the front seat. Which was not anymore painful then laying on your belly. It's also ok to lay on your back for a bit because your bum wants to sink inward not outward like if you were to sit ! The first 2 days were pretty easy and not much pain it was more of a sore achey feeling nothing I couldn't handle. Today has been the worse , I'm having shooting pains in my bum cheeks and down my legs , the doc says it's muscle spasms and that's what it feels like. Sleeping on your belly is hard on your back !!! Do prepare for that, I have a boppy pillow that I lay on so it lifts my back up a little and not so much pressure is put on it. I take my antibiotics every 6 hours and I try to maintain my pain pills every 4+ hours if needed. Sitting on the toilet is kind of painful not too bad , take it slow and RELAX!! The more you relax as you ease yourself down makes it so much easier !! I haven't been able to eat very much I think it's from the pain meds , they make you pretty nauseous . So it's been mostly toast , meal replacement drinks And baby cookies haha I'm just trying to take it one day at a time ! I have a check up on Monday so I will update again ! Any questions feel free to ask :)

Pictures. 3 days post op

Here's A comparison of my old bum VS new bum

Sleeping tips ?

It's been 6 days since my surgery and my soreness is pretty much the same ! I'm getting super frustrated with laying on my stomach my back is just killllling me it's ridiculous. Do any of you have some tips on what you did for sleeping/laying any ways I can get the pressure off my back , wishing these next 2 weeks away haha

4 weeks post op

I was 4 weeks post op yesterday Tuesday the 11th , I am feeling great ! I flew home after almost 2 weeks, it was only an hour and 45 min flight so it wasn't too bad once I got sitting on more so my hip and I had my boppy pillow which I am telling you is a life saver!! For anything haha sleeping, sitting, it helped a lot. I started to sit around the 3rd week and now I can't feel the implants while I sit, unless I've sat for too long it gets a little sore, I'm assuming it's still pretty bruised on the inside and my sides where I got lipo is still tender when I don't have my garment on, But I wear it almost 24/7 though until I think the 6th week then I can take it off for good haha I've felt pretty great through this whole process and it has been totally worth it !
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

How are you feeling now? Day 3 def looks good:) do you have any more recent pics?
hey, I did go through this also, it will be better, what I did to relieve the sore back was either sleep on the side for a while and even sleep on the back for a bit, just to relieve the pressure in my back. Also the couch was more comfortable to sleep on the belly than my bed. hope this help
Love your results
Wow big difference
how do you feel about the results? it doesn't really look like theres much difference and your wish pic was quite a big round butt...
I feel great about the results ! It's hard to tell in the pictures the difference because I still do have the tight garment on. Buts it's a huge difference for me. I'm not a little stick by any means so my wish pic was kind of unrealistic for me. I want it to look natural not to be the second nicki minja haha
well thats great i hear that, as long as your happy with your results i dnt want a huge butt just a perk cute 1, hope you heal well and enjoy ur ass lol x
Exactly ! And everyone has a different picture in their mind for what they want ! I am excited to see it all healed and when it's at it's full results ! I'll definitely keep updating on here! I see you're going to Dominican I have seen so many people who have gone there ! The Duran dolls or something ! Haha they all look amazing. It's definitely worth it , all the waiting and saving it's worth it !!
i actually didn't see your last pic that u posted three days ago..... i have now seen the difference lol xx before n after i hope it give u great confidence, it gonna take me at least a year but 2013 went by so quick :) i actally like my body but never had the butt i want lol and cant be bother to squat lol so save save saveeeeeeeeeee baby!
Haha yuppp gotta save for the beauty girl !! I tried squating but my genetics were fighting against me ! So hey if I gotta buy one to look and feel good I've got no shame in it !! 2014 will go by fast for you girl before you know you'll be the one healing ;)
Great description of your experience with Dr Dupere and his staff. All of them are 5 stars in my book. Glad you are doing great, and that you are happy with the results.
Thanks everyone for all the comments! Body implants are some of my favourite procedures! Breast, buttock, pectoral, calf, hip and abs... so I am glad I am making people happy with our results!
I had the same procedure with Dr Dupere and he is amazing. The results are absolutely perfect. If you have any questions to ask, please PM me.
You will need a lot a lot a lot of gauzes, bandages, surgical tape, peroxide , antibacterial spray, hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap, boppy pillow, tylenol PM. Arnica. Good luck on your surgery!! What size of implant are u getting?
Thank you for the list !! i am not completely sure on the size just yet because i only had a consultation via skype so he hasn't been able to see my bum in person to decide. I go to toronto a couple days before the day of my surgery to go in for an appointment. He said he usually does around 470-490cc Oval shaped though. What size did you get ?
For my post op care, I didn't need anything except for a few pain killers the first few days. Pillows to help you sleep better on the belly if you are not used to sleep on the belly. As for the garments, the office provides you with 2 garments fitted to your specs for which you have to pay for before.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Good luck for your upcoming surgery, it will be here before you know it! Do you have someone to go with you, while you're in Toronto?

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

I do ! My mom is going to be coming with me and staying a week with me then i have a sister who lives in Toronto who I'll be with for my last week there ! :) I will keep adding updates and pictures for sure !!

Awesome, glad you have support! Looking forward to your updates!