brow lift / forehead lift - Toronto, ON

I wanted to reverse the effects of time and...

I wanted to reverse the effects of time and recapture my youthful and refreshed look with a brow lift . I was tired of the visit's & speding money on botox . Dr.Adibfar perfomed the procedure and corrected my drooping brows . In addition , got rid of the horizonatl lines and furrows that made me appear angry,sad and tired . The muscles and tissues that caused the furrowing or drooping have changed. He was able to smooth out the forehead , raise the eyebrows and minimize frown lines. At elements Dr.Adibfar has perfomed various other face and body procedures for myself , family , friends and colleages per year , making him the only plastic surgoen I would ever recommend for any type of procedure . Dr. Adibfar is an experinced and innovative plastic surgeon with excellent after pateint care. Having said that , I will warn you, if your expectations are out of wack ( meaning ,not in touch with reality ) He will not take you as a patient . Dr.Adibfar will not over sell , nor sugar coat a procedure to close the sale. In addition, my consultation was not complimenatry - but I have to say , it was worth it .In the end, he was succesful in giving me a soft and natural look while at the same time, perfoming the opertaion as safely as possible. Precise results, quick recovery time , with little scarring. Thank you Dr.Adibfar, and staff .
Toronto Plastic Surgeon