brow lift / forehead lift - Toronto, ON

I wanted to reverse the effects of time and...

I wanted to reverse the effects of time and recapture my youthful and refreshed look with a brow lift . I was tired of the visit's & speding money on botox . Dr.Adibfar perfomed the procedure and corrected my drooping brows . In addition , got rid of the horizonatl lines and furrows that made me appear angry,sad and tired . The muscles and tissues that caused the furrowing or drooping have changed. He was able to smooth out the forehead , raise the eyebrows and minimize frown lines. At elements Dr.Adibfar has perfomed various other face and body procedures for myself , family , friends and colleages per year , making him the only plastic surgoen I would ever recommend for any type of procedure . Dr. Adibfar is an experinced and innovative plastic surgeon with excellent after pateint care. Having said that , I will warn you, if your expectations are out of wack ( meaning ,not in touch with reality ) He will not take you as a patient . Dr.Adibfar will not over sell , nor sugar coat a procedure to close the sale. In addition, my consultation was not complimenatry - but I have to say , it was worth it .In the end, he was succesful in giving me a soft and natural look while at the same time, perfoming the opertaion as safely as possible. Precise results, quick recovery time , with little scarring. Thank you Dr.Adibfar, and staff .
I'm so glad you're pleased with your experience and results. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for your review. How are you feeling? Was there a lot of pain? Was your brow lift an endoscopic or coronal? If it were an endoscopic, do you have endotines? Thanks for your help. I am considering a brow lift but am nervous because I'm afraid of pain and the endotines.
I am feeling great . And yes , there was slight pain in the begining ( by the way, pain is subjective ) my level of pain tolerance versus yours may differ. I should also mention , I opted out of taking strong pain killers - just took basic Tylenol . In terms of procedure .My lift was forehead and brow lift , surgcal with stiches . Not endoscopic ,and NO Endotine device in the forehead . In short, I really just asked the doctor to do what he believed was best - of course , based on what results I wanted . We both determined in my consult what was the right lift and procedure for me. Everyone is different ,so be cautious. Take time in your consult. By the way, I looked at you picture botox , filler or Laser equipment will not work for your case . Dont waste your money . Your's is surgical. Botox and fillers would not be as succesful as surgery..
Toronto Plastic Surgeon