OHIP Covered BR - Toronto, ON

I'm 5'6" tall and weigh 140 lbs and wear a 34F and...

I'm 5'6" tall and weigh 140 lbs and wear a 34F and 24 years old. My PS said I will go down to about a full size C to a small D. I really hope it'll end up being a whole D cup. As much as I want the relief from back pains and as much as I want more youthful shaped breasts, I still really really want to maintain my curvy figure. I am very anxious to see how this will turn out.

Had my surgery on the 7th so I'm 5 days post op....

Had my surgery on the 7th so I'm 5 days post op. I'm still bandaged up so haven't really been able to see what the girls look like. I have my first post op appointment with my PS today so I should get a proper look today. Very excited and anxious about that.
Seems my post op instructions are a little different than other girls'. Basically when I was going into surgery, the nurse told me to take the bra I had worn in that day to the operating room. They used that bra over my bandages to strap everything in and I was instructed not to take it off . So I have been wearing this bra over the bandaged area since my surgery. Can't wait to get it off, everything feels really tight and uncomfortable because of it. The worst is sleeping at night with it on, especially since I now have to sleep on my back for the first little bit.

Other than that post op hasn't been too bad. The nausea was honestly the worst part for me. I pretty much could not hold anything down the day of the surgery and the two days following. Didn't realize the nausea would have been that bad. I was fine by my 3rd day post op. As for the pain, I feel shooting sensations every so often, but nothing major. I've either completely lucked out on the pain front or it hasn't hit me yet. Sleeping as I mentioned has been uncomfortable, I get stiff because I have to sleep on my back but hopefully that won't last too long.

My movement has increased daily. I do get tired quickly but my energy level improves everyday. I avoid reaching for things over shoulder height and bending in awkward directions (this is to prevent tugging on the stitches).

I will update more after my first post op appointment!!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Referred to by my family doctor

hi are you happy with your results now?
So how was your first look at the new girls? Hope your recovery has gone well!
Glad everything went well. I have my surgery on September 21st and I'm very nervous.

How did that post-op appointment go? What did you think of your first look?

Welcome T.O.girl! I was a 34H and am now a 34DD. I'm so happy I had the surgery. You will be amazed at the relief you have!
Thank you so much for the encouraging words....I think I'll finally get a good look at my post op self when the bandages come off today at my appointment. Very excited and anxious!!!