Not So Happy...:( - Toronto, ON

After years I made up my decision and finally did...

After years I made up my decision and finally did it last 4 months. From a DD to a C+ I feel relief and it easier to dress up. But I am disapointed. My doctor asked me right before the surgery if he has the choice during the procedure, do I want my breast a little smaller or bigger, no doubt about it : Smaller !!! I expect a B or C. I know they cant be sure, but still...Don't ask then. Plus, before my nipples were even and had a regular circle shape. Now they are not even et one has a irregular circle shape. My left breast has not enough fat in some are and make my nipple curve inside. I still feel my breast heavy and more saggy than I expect...:(
DR Smith

My Dr was not Oakley Smith. I don't know how this appears. Sorry DR. I try to change it

We've amended your review, per your request, and removed Dr. O. Smith's name and link.

If you'd like to link your review to the correct Dr. Smith, can you please let us know your doctor's first name?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
--Sharon
Nevermind just saw your comment above. You should delete this post and repost under the correct Dr. Not fair to Dr. Oakley Smith.
Are you sure this was performed by Dr. Oakley Smith? He specializes in rhinoplasty. Mabye there is another Dr. Smith...I am just confused as he is a rhinoplasty surgeon.
Mine are a bit bigger than I wanted them too - esp my left which is a whole cup size bigger than the right. I may need to explore options to minimize the left. I'm about to go for my 3 week check up and will be asking my doc what can be done.
I wonder why no doctor comments :(
What were you expecting a doctor to comment on? You posted a review and I don't think any of them regularly read these. Maybe post in the Q&A area if you want a doctor's comments on something.
I did. Thank you.
Hi - I do not see you before photos so have no idea what you looked like before. Please post them again if you're okay with doing so. I think you have a very nice result from just seeing your afters.
Thanks for your comment. I still wait for the pics from the doctor
I'm sorry they aren't as small as you were hoping. I hope they shrink a little more and you get to be a C cup. I would have been ok being a C cup. I honestly think a C cup is the perfect cup, not too big not too small, just right. I was hoping to be a B or C cup, and now post op I'm both. My right is a C and my left is a B. I have to have that fixed. I think it can be done with a little lipo on the outer side of my right breast. Maybe you could get a little lipo, on them to get them a little smaller. I know that's probably the last thing you want to do, is pay to have done what wasn't done right the first time. Maybe your PS will give you a discount. Mine wouldn't, I have to go to someone else to fix what my PS did wrong with my first surgery. I don't know what your breast used to look like, but they look great to me now, I hope you love them in the future. Happy holidays Emmabooks :)
Thanks for your kind words and your understanding. I did'nt talk about it to my MD yet. But almost all the comments are the same : if the results of the surgery is wrong or not wanted most of the time we have to pay. I will wait a couple of month and see what my surgeon will say...:(
Emma I just want you to know that we are all here for you, and it's ok not to be completely happy with your results. I hope you will get the results you were lookings for within the year to come. I'm a work in progress, you maybe to, so we can support each other through our transition, big hugs :)
I too think your breasts look beautiful. Maybe it's true that we are our own toughest critics.
Thanks for your nice comments. Beside the appearence factor I still have back pain. My breast still heavy. My surgeon removed about 270 grams in each. Before, we talk about 450 grams....He said they were not much too remove. So I don't really understand when I feel my breast...
Sorry you're not happy. I must say though if mine turned out like yours look I will be ecstatic!!! I think they look great, shape and size.
Thanks

Welcome to the community.  Give it some healing time and the scars around the nipples will fade and change.  The shape will then look more normal.   It does take time for the final shape and size to take place.  I found that mine took a good 6 months.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope it would be the same for me.
I'm really hoping you made a typo and did not pay half a million dollars ($500,000)