amazing experience - Toronto, ON

I am a lucky patient who was taken care by Dr....

I am a lucky patient who was taken care by Dr. Jugenburg (a very talented surgeon) and his amazing, caring fabulous staff. I had a breast reduction on oct.09/12 by dr. Jugenburg, and everytime I think about the care and the results I get emotional and teary. Dr. Jugenburg was so professional, attentive, competent, efficient, caring and unbelievable skilled surgeon, I was provided with all the information, instructions and most important the art of caring by dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff.

The results are beyond description, the incisions are amazing, the pain was tolerable, the follow up care was extraordinary, and I recommend him for every procedure.

Dr. Jugenburg thank you for changing my life, my family’s life and making a difference in it, I struggled with my breasts for years, I never enjoyed wearing an outfit or even shopping for outfits and bras, I am so happy and thrilled for a new start in my life, and without you and your talent I wouldn’t have this second chance in life, honestly!!! Thank you very much, keep up the great work!!!

Kim, Sarah, Norah, and Maggie you are all such great people with big hearts, I am so lucky to get to know you.

Do not hesitate to make a contact with him or his staff and you will get a professional, warm, caring and fast respond.

It has been 6 weeks after my breast reduction, and...

It has been 6 weeks after my breast reduction, and I am thrilled with the results, unbelievable, amazing results,minimal scars, beautiful closure, balanced, levelled nipples, Dr. Jugenburg is a great surgeon, I am so thankful to his skills and talent.
I feel great, I went back to my routine activities few weeks ago, I still wear my sports bra for support, my scars are beautiful , they look like small scratches...:)), I get compliments especially from my husband that I look amazing..
if you can reach Dr. Jugenburg just contact him for any kind of procedures he is the best...the best....honestly the best...
info@torontosurgery.ca