Dream Come True - Toronto, ON

I have always felt that my breasts did not...

I have always felt that my breasts did not compliment the rest of my petite body. I am 90 lbs, 5ft and pre children had size D breasts, they took up my entire upper frame. Later when pregnant they grew to an unbearable size, only to shrink down later and leave me with sagging skin. I weighed the risks, pros and cons for years in my head until meeting with Dr. Jugenberg whose confidence and catalogue of success assured me that my dream should be a reality. After two c-sections I must say the procedure was a breeze. I was very cautious to set up child care so that I could rest and recover for a week . I was uncomfortable for the first two days, but that quickly subsided. I was shocked at how gorgeous my scar was once the tape was removed, and they get better every day.

I would love to see before and after photos. I'm having a tummy tuck with Dr. J in June. contemplating a breast lift as mine also sag and I am a size 34DD. My husband loves them of course but I would prefer them to be a C cup. sigh..wish it wasn't so much money. :) tummy tuck is more important right now.
May we see some bf and after pics please? ;)
Hi, and welcome! :)  Could you tell us a little bit more specifically about your procedure?  I notice that your doctor has a technique he calls "Vertical Sling", which rearranges breast tissue as well as lifting the breast envelope.  Did you have this procedure?  Or did you have a more traditional type of procedure?

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I first met Dr Jugenburg at my consult late last summer. I had seen one other Dr for a consult a year prior, but what stuck me was his confidence. He showed me his work, took a look at my breasts and assured me of fantastic results. He has stayed true to his promise and professionalism, I couldn't be happier. The nurses played a big part in easing any anxiety I had before and after the procedure. The entire staff really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and taken care of. I was even given the nurses cell number to call or text with questions or concerns, and that level of care is why I highly recommend Dr Jugenburg.