35 with One Child - Toronto, ON

I have been contemplating having my breast lifted...

I have been contemplating having my breast lifted for quite sometime; however, many of the surgeons I met with were either ridiculously overpriced or were overpriced and only catered to a wealthy clientele base. Not giving up I decided to book an appointment with Dr. Colin Hong, after reviewing his website. I really liked his before and after shots of patients who had done the breast lift procedure. They were perfectly sculpted and in my opinion could pass for small implants if you didn't know what had been exactly done. Dr Hong's fees are just what is stated on his website "for the common client" - good quality results and affordable. However, that is not what ultimately made me decide to choose Dr. Hong as my PS, it is his ongoing community and philanthropic work he does in the community and internationally in such places as Africa and China. My surgery took about 2-3 hours, and by the second day I was in no pain and driving to and from work with very little discomfort. I am now one month post-op and feel fantastic! I've recently started working out and again and everything is falling into place nicely. Lastly, Dr. Hong's staff are very friendly and easy to talk with. Georgia and another nurse that did my admittance the day of surgery have been nothing but wonderful. To anyone thinking of having a breast lift done, please check out Dr. Hong he is awesome, and very honest in his assessments of what will work for you or not.

Mel.