The Best Experience of a Lifetime. - Toronto, ON

I had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Bendago at...

I had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Bendago at the Toronto Cosmetic clinic 2012. I had already heard the amazing reviews about him. My cousins and my aunt’s came to see him for Breast augmentation/ Liposuction. I would have never known that my cousin had her breast done, because they looked extremely natural, and proportioned to her body. I made my appointment literally the next day. When I met Dr. Bendago first my first consultation . He walked me through the whole entire procedure. He made me feel very commutable. His staffs were extremely helpful in allowing me to make the right decision. I looked at the before and after photos online which got me more excited about going ahead with the surgery. This was the best decision I have ever committed too. I feel confident, extremely and sexy. If I ever have questions or concern’s his staff always squeeze me in to see him. Alina who is the manager at Toronto cosmetic clinic was always calling me to see how I was doing and feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Mansour Bendago.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.