The Best Experience of a Lifetime. - Toronto, ON

I had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Bendago at...

I had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Bendago at the Toronto Cosmetic clinic 2012. I had already heard the amazing reviews about him. My cousins and my aunt’s came to see him for Breast augmentation/ Liposuction. I would have never known that my cousin had her breast done, because they looked extremely natural, and proportioned to her body. I made my appointment literally the next day. When I met Dr. Bendago first my first consultation . He walked me through the whole entire procedure. He made me feel very commutable. His staffs were extremely helpful in allowing me to make the right decision. I looked at the before and after photos online which got me more excited about going ahead with the surgery. This was the best decision I have ever committed too. I feel confident, extremely and sexy. If I ever have questions or concern’s his staff always squeeze me in to see him. Alina who is the manager at Toronto cosmetic clinic was always calling me to see how I was doing and feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Mansour Bendago.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon