Small but Subtle and Natural - Toronto, ON

I always wished my breasts were a little larger...

I always wished my breasts were a little larger and fuller. I chose small implant size 260cc to avoid that fake look. I am so happy with choice and the look so far. I still have to drop and my scar is still visibly red. It looks like it will heal well over time and the incision was smaller than i expected...about 1.25 inches. I think it looks natural and no one noticed I got BA done. I only wish I had these 10 years ago!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Edelstein and his staff has been excellent. He gave me thorough explanation of the procedure and post op expectations. I asked to go one size smaller than his recommendation and he was ok with it. Although the size he initially suggested would have been perfect size too. It was only 30cc difference. He made me feel comfortable and was accommodating to my preference for smaller implant size. I would recommend Dr Edelstein to anyone who wants to get breast implants. His staff are very polite and friendly. They are also well organized with appointments and follow ups.

Would love to see some pictures!!
How are you doing now? I had 255cc about a month after you. Would love to see how yours dropped and fluffed. Thanks!
Congrats!! I also went smaller and am SO glad :) do you have pictures of before and after?