Highly Recommended! - 350CC, saline, moderate profile, under muscle, armpit (axillary) incision - Toronto, ON

Dr. Jugenburg conducted a breast augmentation for...

Dr. Jugenburg conducted a breast augmentation for me 2 weeks ago. I got 350CC, saline, moderate profile, under muscle, armpit (axillary) incision. I’ve wanted my breasts enhanced since age 15 and finally built up the courage in my mid 20’s to get the procedure done. Previously, I have never had surgery in my life so I took this decision VERY seriously. After consulting with FOUR of the top cosmetic surgeons in the GTA, I decided Dr. Jugenburg was the ONE. I choose him for several reasons: he is highly skilled, has the best training and experience, down to earth, very professional, trustworthy and realistic!

I was a small B cup before my BA and I wanted to achieve a full C cup. Talking cup sizes to a plastic surgeon can be very difficult because cup sizes vary for different brands. All three surgeons I consulted with, other than Dr. Jugenburg suggested I get anywhere between 290CC-320CC to achieve my desired look. I also expressed to them that I wanted the incision through the armpit (axillary) to avoid any scars on the actual breasts and that I didn’t want my breasts to have a really wide gap in the middle and sit high on my shoulders/ collar bone. All three surgeons, again other than Dr. Jugenburg steered me away from this approach stating that I would get the most natural look with an Inframammary incision (under the breast crease).

My consultation with Dr. Jugenburg was very different, he was the only one that understood exactly what I wanted and supported my requests. He told me that he could perform the procedure through the axillary, no problem and the reason most surgeons deter you from this and prefer the inframammary is because the axillary takes more skill and it is harder to make the pocket. An amazing skill Dr.J has! Kim and Dr.J also suggested I go with 350CC to achieve my desired look. This scared me a little at first because I didn’t want big Pamela Anderson breasts, I wanted to remain conservative. He expressed that they will appear smaller once they are in and especially because I wanted mine placed under the muscle. I am sooo sooo happy I listened to him! After just 2 weeks I feel amazing, my breasts look so natural and they are exactly the size, shape, level, width, everythingggggg I had in mind. Had I gone with anyone else, my breasts would have been way too small, not the right incision and I would have been very unhappy.

My final advice: Do not be afraid to go bigger, they will look just right when they are in and finally trust Dr. J, he knows what he’s talking about!!

Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and staff for a great experience!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg conducted a breast augmentation for me 2 weeks ago. I got 350CC, saline, moderate profile, under muscle, armpit (axillary) incision. I’ve wanted my breasts enhanced since age 15 and finally built up the courage in my mid 20’s to get the procedure done. Previously, I have never had surgery in my life so I took this decision VERY seriously. After consulting with FOUR of the top cosmetic surgeons in the GTA, I decided Dr. Jugenburg was the ONE!! I choose him for several reasons: he is highly skilled, has the best training and experience, down to earth, very professional, trustworthy and realistic! I was a small B cup before my BA and I wanted to achieve a full C cup. Talking cup sizes can be very difficult because cup sizes vary for different brands. All three surgeons I consulted with, OTHER than Dr. Jugenburg suggested I get anywhere between 290CC-320CC to achieve my desired look. I also expressed to them that I wanted the incision through the armpit (axillary) to avoid any scars on the actual breasts. All three surgeons, again, OTHER than Dr. Jugenburg steered me away from this approach stating that I would get the most natural look with an Inframammary incision (under the breast crease). My consultation with Dr. Jugenburg was very different, he was the only one that understood exactly what I wanted and supported my requests. He told me that he could perform the procedure through the axillary no problem and the reason most surgeons deter you from this and prefer the inframammary is because the axillary takes more skill and it is harder to make the pocket. An amazing skill that Dr.J has! Kim and Dr.J also suggested I go with 350CC to achieve my desired look. This scared me a little at first because I didn’t want big Pamela Anderson breasts, I wanted to remain conservative. He expressed that they will appear smaller once they are in and especially because I wanted mine placed under the muscle. I am sooo sooo happy I listened to him! After just 2 weeks I feel amazing, my breasts look so natural and they are exactly the size, shape, level, width, everythingggggg I had in mind. Had I gone with anyone else, my breasts would have been way too small, not the right incision and I would have been very unhappy. My final advice: Do not be afraid to go bigger, they will look just right when they are in and finally trust Dr. Jugenburg, he knows what he’s talking about!! Dr. J and all his staff are wonderful, not to mention the beautiful office and privacy of where the procedure is performed. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and staff for a great experience!

Oops sorry...that was a typo. I meant to say can you please tell me why you chose saline over silicone?
If you don't mind, can you tell me why you chose saline or silicone? I saw Dr. Jugenburg as well and he recommended saline for me
Would you post a pic please? Would love to see final result
Hi Glided Butterfly, Thanks for asking, everything is just getting more amazing each day. They look and feel so natural. They have dropped and are becoming softer each day. My scars are also starting to heal very nicely. I have no pain or discomfort. I feel just like I did before the surgery, just a little more enhanced! My husband and I are going away to a warm beach in 2 weeks and swimsuit shopping has never been more exciting! I can't wait to wear a bikini and not have to look at other women on the beach, wishing I had their breasts, now I have my own! It feels so good to be able to fill each bathing suit top. It was truly a great experience, I don't regret it! If anything, I wish I built up the courage to do it earlier. I went bra shopping at Victoria's Secret and purchased some "wireless" Body by Victoria bra's and I am now a 32DD. This just goes back to my argument that you can not talk bra sizes when it comes to BA's. I told my friends that I bought a 32DD bra and they were like " No Way! You didn't get Pamela Anderson boobs!" Agreed, I feel like I am a Full C-cup. That is why you can't look at it based on bra sizing, they are all different according to the brand. Again, I am so happy I listened to Dr. Jugenburg and didn't go smaller. They are the perfect size. If you have anymore specific questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. Kind Regards! I
Hello again! Just wondering how you are doing another month later!
That was a TYPO, I need to fix it!
Hi There, I was just curious why you rated the procedure as, "not worth it" it sounds like you had a positive experience. I have the same incision and saline also.