Best Experience - Toronto, ON

I have been wanting to get breast augmentation for...

I have been wanting to get breast augmentation for a long time. After having my daughter 3 years ago my breast changed. I booked my first consultation with Dr. Jugenburg, the moment I got into the beautiful office I was warmly greeted by Kim his nurse and welcomed by the two girls at the front desk. Dr. Jugenburg was so nice he listened to all my questions. I really felt like I could trust his recommendations. After finally booking with Toronto Cosmetic Surgery I have never felt more happy, Sarah and Nora were great with always helping me before surgery. I was worried about the surgery part but it was surprisingly an easy going experience. Dr. Jugenburg has made me feel so confident again, he is a really amazing surgeon. The whole team is truly amazing, the nurse Grace and the thoughtful aftercare they provide has helped make this the best thing that has happened to me. I am so glad my friend referred me to him.
Hi, how are you feeling about 4 months post now?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implants community.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon