6MONTHS POST OP & NEVER BEEN BETTER!!- Toronto, ON

It took me 5 years and a few months to work up the...

It took me 5 years and a few months to work up the courage to finally set foot in a plastic surgeons office. After emailing, Kim (RN) at Dr Jugenburg's office in Toronto, a few times with a couple questions. I decided early one morning that if it was meant to be, I would be able to get in to see him that day. At 3pm, I finally walked into the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. First I had a consultation with Kim, she is absolutely wonderful! She takes her time to really get to know you and what you want. She reminded me of a mother, welcoming you into her home with open arms. Next, I met with Dr Jugenburg. He is really friendly and helpful. I got to try on sizers, I decided to go with 400cc & 410cc saline unders through the transauxilliary incision. It should bring me up 2 cupsizes. I've also been thinking more and more about going a bit bigger with high profile but I'm still considering it.

I havent set a date yet, because I'm still saving up but I'm hoping to book a date by the summer.

Inspo Pics

I forgot to attached the inspiration pics.

Love the wish pics!! Good luck and keep us posted when you set a date!
I am having mine done by Dr. Jugenberg on Wednesday! I am getting so excited. You can follow my posts if you're interested in seeing some of his work. I'm not going as big as you hope to go but at least you will be able to follow some of his recent work. I love Kim and the whole team!
Good Luck! I will for sure follow your posts!! Kim and the team are great!

Medicard?

Ladies,

Have any of you financed your procedure with Medicard? If you have, how was your experience?

Before Photos

Here's some pics of my boobies before!

For the previous comments about the "balloon boobies", I've decided to go as big as I can without the "fake look". Also, if my guy doesnt like them, then its his problem not mine..and he doesnt deserve me anyways. @luvmyhuskies - thanks:) i like the idea of the armpit incision, how its so hidden!
Love the tattoos! Good thing you're not doing the crease incision! LOL! And I have guy friends that loves boobs like the ones in the pink dress and ones that don't,,,, I also have some that don't like small boobs.... Everyone is different!
I just showed my boyfriend the picture of the boobs in the pink dress.. And he said he really likes those. :) so yes guys do like them!

Booking my second consult

So I have booked my second consult date with my Dr, to ask a few more questions, focusing more on the fees/financing & to try on sizers once more. I want to double check if I like what I have chosen or if I should go alittle bit bigger. Then I hope to book my pre-op & op date! I'm thinking the end of January/Early Feb of 2014? Start the year off right!

I have saline too, I picked them hoping they would be rounder and help get rid of my cone type boobs
thats why i chose them as well!! i want fuller boobs, instead of these "traffic cones" lol
You have tissue to soften the saline. Lucky us! I would have chose silicone If u didn't have the tissue I did

Medicard is a no go

So i applied to Medicard to see if i could finance a portion (3000$) of my procedure, and without a cosigner it's a no go. That's alright, I was hoping I could get approved for it but I will have to go with my original plan of writing out a check and paying it all upfront. Also, i will continue to update you all on everything. I'm super excited and find you all very helpful and supportive!

Hi. I was also wondering about Medicard. Does everyone need a co signer? Or is that just what you got approved for. Anything else you can tell me about it?
I dont think everyone needs a cosigner, I do because I think its because i'm a student & work part time. I'm sure if I work full time, I would of been approved. Make sure you fill out the application as much as you can!
Oh ok! I've seen negative things about it...like even if you pay off the amount faster than you planned you still pay interest on how long it should have taken. I might look into it. Thanks

anyone tried to convinc you otherwise?

Good Morning Ladies!

Have any of you had friends and loved one try and convince you that it's a waste of money and you shouldn't get the surgery? What did you say and how did you deal with it?

hello there,3 years ago, i was so excited to get breast implants and all my love ones talked me out of it and i let that slipped away. 3 years later which is now, I only told my boyfriend whom was strongly against it and it almost broke us..seriously! I told him I wanted it for myself and he was the only one that knew about it. I'm SO SO GLAD i did it and i regret so much i didnt do it 3 years ago. If your friends are telling you no, ignore it. you are doing it yourself. yes i paid 9000$ and it worth every penny because these implants stay with you..for a very long time and make you feel confident and makes you love your body more . i hope this help.
It does. Thank you!
There are two other finance companies that are options in Canada. I forget what they are. I got approved for $5000 but decided to pay it all anyway. I had people tell me I didn't need bigger boobs because I had become a pro at making them look big. I wanted this for so long no one was going to convince me otherwise. This is a life long investment, something you buy once and appreciate forever. If it is something you want don't let others tell you differently. It is your body and your life. Either way you will always be a beautiful woman, fake boobies it not! On another note I am so pleased with Dr.Jugenberg and his team! I am so happy with my new body and felt so comfortable from the moment I went in there for my consult. Everyone is so great at answering any questions and helping make final choices. I love Kim and she put up with all my emails nagging her back and forth on all my decisions. If you have an questions or anything you want to ask me regarding the whole thing feel free! I would be more than happy to help you out since I have now gone through it and with the same doctor!

Hurry Up Monday!!

I swear Monday is not coming fast enough! I've pretty much decided to book my op appointment for the last week of January, first week of February. It's probably the best time to do it, before I get too involved in my courses at school and before I spend any of my Christmas money (haha!)

Still won't know if i will go a bit bigger than 400cc (left), 330cc (right) (I'm definitely not symmetrical)

Well I just had BA Tummy Tuck with Dr Jugenburg on August 14, It was the best decision of my life. Just Tell him what you exactly desire and he will fulfill it as best as technically possible. People cannot even tell I had such a major procedure few weeks ago. He is very skilled and I really had a cake walk experience . My breasts feel soft and natural and my tummy which was so truly hideous is seamlessly perfect. when I change steri strips, I find it hard to locate my scar it really is barely visible
I really struggled with the decision to post my surgery plans on FB, because I live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere and that's how all my friends and family keep track of my life. I want sure how people would react. I didn't want to hear any negative crap. But a few days ago I decided that it's not like they won't find out anyway, so I took the chance and did it. I had a few people tell me that they thought my body was perfect " the way God made it." to which I just said "Well, thank you. I appreciate that." Because, after all, that's a lovely compliment. and I'm not doing it for anyone but me anyway. And I had one person tell me she thought I'd regret having to wear a bra all the time now. To which I educated her about the fact that as it is I can't go without a bra or my boobs look like empty balloons and that this will, in fact, open up a whole new world of bralessness for me. And then I had one old family friend who said "be careful what you wish for." And this I didn't even dignify with a response. Although, I probably could have explained that I'm not "wishing" for anything, I'm paying a highly skilled surgeon A LOT of money to give me exactly what I want. ;)
Good for you for getting it out there. I have only told 2 ppl. My BFF and my husband. I don't mind if ppl (including of course family) find out after the fact, but I'm not interested in getting it out there beforehand bc of all the crap it know would come. lol. Most ppl - including my hubs - are completely uneducated about the "afterlife" of BA. I think that's the biggest myth is the having to wear a real bra all the time. Ughhhh uneducated opinions are the worst!!! Best of luck to you!

Stats

I havent actually written a post with my stats so I figured I should..

Here are my stats:
Almost 25 years old..(dec 21st)
No kids
5'9"
161.5 lbs and losing weight
small 32C - i think..some days it may even be a D..(at least near my period)

My breasts are bottom heavy/deflated, I have hoping to be a full DD after my surgery.

First Consultation: I decided on saline unders through the armpit incision, left: 400cc and right 330cc (my right is bigger than my left)

Good luck on your up coming BA. Hope your results are fabulous.
i love dr jugenburg already!! He is so easy to chat with and is honest. I knew going into the first consult that I wanted saline unders through the armpit incision and thats what he said was best as well. He also let me know that no matter how hard he tries they wont be symmetrical, even though I knew it, it was good to hear it.

Boobie Birthday has been booked!

This morning I had my second consult! I retried on the sizers and decided to go with the 450cc high profile saline implants, they are a bit wider and fit my profile better! I also set a date! JANUARY 22nd 2014 is the date set for my op!! Countdown starts now!! I'm super impressed with the entire staff at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute, they are all outstanding and I absolutely can't wait!

Next to cross off the list, is to get my blood work and physical done.

Soooooo exciting!!!
You will be very happy :)
i find that im hiding a little kid jumping up and down inside me...i am so excited i cant wait!

Losing Weight with Implants?

Just curious if any of you have lost weight with implants?

I never really had much boobs until I gained weight, and now that I am starting to lose weight, I havent noticed my boobs changing much. But I am curious, as to whether or not any of you, have lost weight after you had your implants. And if your breasts have shrunk at all?

i actually just asked my surgeon that yesterday at my expansion that if i go bigger and then lose a lot of weight will the shape change. he said yes. depends on HOW much you lose but its fat in your boob so they may hang down a lil more w/less fat. However too much weight loss could cause implant to slide off the muscle. !! argh scaryy but i want to lose 20-30 lbs, so... im risking it. maybe 10 lbs at a time and see ;)
good to know thank you! i figured it would change a bit, as the little boob that i do have came when i gained weight initially. i only want to lose like 15 lbs, so I'm not that worried.
;)

this is a little off topic..

This is a bit off topic, but I am posting this because I have had a shitty day & a good friend of mine sent me this and it helped cheer me up. I hope this does the same for any of you ladies. :

Thought of the Day:
Do not let the shadows of your past darken the doorstep of your present and future. Let go, forgive and move forward. Just because the past didn’t turn out like you had hoped, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you had envisioned. In fact, we often grow stronger in the places we were once broken. Because it’s not until you’re broken for a while that you truly learn what you’re made of on the inside. And this insight gives you the ability to rebuild yourself, stronger than ever before. Most of the time the only difference between long-term happiness and long-term despair is not quitting on yourself. As long as you are breathing it’s never too late.

Today is a new beginning.

Thank you for the wise words.

Vitamins & Prep [I know its early]

Curious, what vitamins can I take now that will help my body heal later?

Also, I don't have much pectoral muscle (not-athletic at all!), I'm going under the muscle. Should I try and build some pec muscle now or should I just leave it/will i be fine?

no, my PS said it makes it more difficult for him the more toned your pecs are. They had me double up on my multi vitamins the week before surgery. Also, they had me add oral Arnica and Pineapple Bromelain the week before surgery.
thanks, im a bit relieved i dont have to switch up my gym routine (i mainly focus on cardio). I read your review about Arnica and I'm mostly definately going to try that when it comes time. Although, i dont think ill be able to use the pineapple bromelain, as I have a nasty allergy to pineapple!
you should look into it. there are other sources of bromelain or other enzymes like it. :)

Sore boobs before period?

Anyone else experience sore boobs before their period? Will it get worse with implants?

I always got sore spots, in specific spots, before my period. I haven't started since the surgery, but should be soon. I'll let you know. I sure hope not.
Please let me know! My boobs have been absolutely terrible this week, kinda makes me worry what it will be like afterwards
I took the Make Me Heal pre-op and now post-op formulas after reading one or two rave reviews on RealSelf from BA ladies. I cleared the supplements with my PS first. The pre-op formula is 14 days and the post-op 30. I only just had surgery this morning, so can't say what my review is on them yet. Except, the post-op packet of pills from MMH is not upsetting my tummy, yay!

Paperwork done! This is getting realer every minute!

So today I completed my paperwork and on Monday I will fax it into the office!

I asked my best friend to be my person (yes, I'm a huge greys fan!); she accepted her duties (haha). All I have left to do is: see my doctor for a history & physical, get bloodwork done, and pay off my fees! It's still early, but I'd like to get everything done before exams roll around. This past week was midterms and was pretty hectic! January still seems too far away, but its most definitely worth it!

So exciting! Your big day will be here before you know it!

Three Months Pre-Op!

So 3 months today, I should have my boobies!! Everyday it gets real-er and real-er!

time will fly! good luck!
Very excited for you! I've got my 1st consult Nov. 11 and booked my BA Jan. 15. I'm also in Toronto. We'll be recovering together :-)
thats awesome!!! I feel like its so far away! and I cant wait any longer lol!

Crazy Dreams..

So the crazy dreams have started! I dont know if any of you ladies have had dreams or nightmares before the big day, but last night I dreamt that Boobie Day came and I didnt have enough money! Maybe its just because Ive been over stressed with school, work and starting a new internship that I havent had much time to relax!

Am I crazy or any one else have weird dreams before?

My doctor said that it is best to schedule your BA a week after you start your period if you get sore breasts every month. That way they are healed up by the time you get your period again. He said that implants do not typically increase breast pain during your cycle. I bet you're getting excited!
I'm getting super excited! Im set for it, minus the weird dreams and worrying about not getting the right outcome size-wise. i think im content with 450cc, I just am not sure if I should maybe go 475cc and then I wont lose as much since its under the muscle. But at the same time im worried that it will be a huge change and be too big. If my cycle stays the same as it is right now, I should be almost done my period by my op date (fingers crossed)!
Not much difference in cc most say go bigger if your given the two options. Depends how you loom and feel too I guess.

More Random Thoughts..

I've come to realize this is one the the places I've posted some of my random thoughts towards my BA, because I'm tired of talking everyone's ear off about it. And I know most of you ladies share my excitement. I've realized my op date is exactly one month & one day after my birthday and this is the best belated birthday gift I have ever bought myself. Some days I cant believe that I'm actually going through with this. It took me forever to do my research and build up the courage to walk into the doctor's office. Now I have 74 more days to wait...and it feels like foreverrrr!

More before

Good luck to you. You sound excited and ready to go. Hope all goes well.
thank youu!

Passing my knowledge on...

So I've recently started working seasonal part time sales at The Bay (for my american boobie buddies, its the Hudson Bay Company that also owns Lord & Taylor), I am working in the lingerie section..coincidence much? I have learned that I am actually a 34B (meaning LaSenza & Victoria Secret bras are made that much smaller than I thought) and now for the knowledge sharing...

We do not carry any wireless front closure bras :(..Spanx does offer a over-your-head wireless compression bra BUT if you are looking for a front closure wireless bra..PLAYTEX makes one and are ONLY AVAILABLE at SEARS.

I am also being trained on learning how to size & fits bras and I will keep you all updated with more knowledge and any brands that come in that offer wireless/compression bras for our first few new boobie weeks!!

xo

Love ur second wish pic. I think mine turned out similar hehe. Good luck. Ur gonna look great!!
I can't wait to see what those cute footprint tattoos look like with bigger boobs. Hope they won't be too hidden. Good luck to you!
thanks! i dont think they will be since they are mostly on my boob and not so much the crease! Good luck to you as well! what type are you getting?

Traveling after a BA?

I know a few of you have already answered this question somewhere on here. Has anyone noticed a difference when flying with implants? Do you feel any pressure? I am planning on traveling to Jamaica a month post op, will it be alright?

Every time I go by Dr J's office I run into happy patients coming in for post op check ups. Me being one of them. You will be so happy and after about Six weeks you feel like you never had augmentation and those are your own breasts. No pain. By 3 months they look and feel natural. And no implants do not make breasts feel extra sore during your period. You feel the same way you felt before your augmentation. And it does not feel heavy nor does it feel like a foreign object. At three months now my scar has faded into next to nothing. Just follow post op instructions and eat healthy. Switching to smoothie diet and healthy juices really helped me heal fast . Strengthening your back with yoga or any exercise makes the recovery much more pleasurable. Wish you the very best. Lucky girl you got yourself already the best surgeon and facility.
thank you:) did you fax in your paperwork or take it to the office? i am kind of confused as to what the next step is towards the surgery. I wont have the final amount until the first week of January which makes it kind of tight. but i have filled out all my information with the paperwork, except for my physical because mine and my doctors schedule havent coincided with each other.
I took my paperwork into the office some days before the surgery. Meaning my consent forms etc. the bloodwork and physical which I did before when my surgery was scheduled for June 2013 was faxed directly by my physician to Dr Jugenburg's facility. But I was found to be anemic. Dr Jugenburg is very careful he asked me to have spinach supplements of iron etc and I had to do another physical and bloodwork urine test etc to see if my hemoglobin was at a healthy level. Once the new results were sent in by my physician and the results showed healthy improvement Dr Jugenburg scheduled my surgery for August 14 2013. And I had the surgery and I recovered so fast and happy. You see he is very meticulous. He will not operate unless you are fit for surgery. This is why everybody is a happy patient at this facility. I would suggest you call Kim McDonald at his office she is a nurse and administrator and discuss your concerns with her. She is very attentive. And if you want to talk to someone like me before surgery you can tell my real self name and ask her for my number. You will be fine. Not to worry. It sounds like flattery but really this place is technically sound and aesthetically motivated. They help you through your process very happily. All the best.

Happy Thanksgiving!

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to all my american boobie sisters! Hope your day is filled with happiness and lots of turkey! (or ham)

Make sure to wear comfy shoes for your early black friday shopping trips tomorrow!

Countdownn

36 days until my pre-op appointment! 48 days until my new boobies arrive!

I finally had my blood work done, last week..im just waiting for the Dr to call and let me know I have low iron..I bruised pretty bad after having the blood drawn (but the bruise is quickly fading) and have really been pushing the green smoothies so at last resort I will have to take the supplements (yuck!)

I've noticed lately, that I have been really nervous and almost scared to get it done!

Ps. Lived in Ottawa for 22 years...in SA now. Warmer!
Hi Countryredhead86. Read your review and sympathize: I'm your height and also had no boobs. Went the implant route first, but then had to have them removed because of capsular contracture. I did gain and lose weight with my implants and it did affect the appearance. I fluctuated between 66 and 77 kgs..... Now fairly stable around 70 71 kg. have now had a fat transfer as I was not willing to consider replacing my implants for the 3rd time. I know you are keen on the implants, but make dure you understand the long term implications..... And discuss them with your dr. Like you, I was a young 26 year old who was keen on finally having boobies. Not giving any thought to 10, 20 or 30 years down the road. I was not very athletic at all until my forties, then I got off the couch and started working out and cycling. That affected my boobs too. Just want you to make an informed decision. Did you discuss fat grafting with your PS?
Wow, SA! Most definitely a lot warmer than here! Even though its December and today it was 14 degrees out! and Yes I have discussed it with him, but I still feel more comfortable with saline implants. I don't have enough fat to achieve the look that I want and I don't really like the idea of having it done. Yes I understand there is always chance for capsular contraction but there's also complications that could happen with with the fat graft and liposuction site. (as with any surgery that you have) I have wanted to get breast implants since I was 16, it has taken me forever to save up and took me longer to get the courage to walk into the dr's office (lol). I've researched everything from saline to gummy bear implants, incision sites and I actually joined a Yahoo! Group for women that have had complications with their saline implants, so I could read all the issues that they have had. I understand the risks but I'm willing to take them, because I know that if I don't, I will always wish for better boobs then what I have.

My mom has always told me I go to the beat of my own drummer.

I knew from about the age of 9 or 10 that if I never got big boobs naturally I would have a boob job. A large majority of girls that have very small boobs want bigger ones but never do anything about it. I wasn’t prepared to spend my life wanting something and not having it. I always do everything that I want to do.. My mom has always told me I go to the beat of my own drummer..

if you truly want the look from your above pic. your will need to go between 500 & 600cc hp sil. anything else you will be sorry.Iwent 45occ & 2years later went 650 hp sil to get my boobe to look like the ones in the pink top

Post Bra Question..

Anyone try the jockey sports bra? or the bali wire-free bras?

I like the Bali bras. That is the one I have been wearing pretty steady from day 7PO to day 15 PO.
what is the style number/name of it?
I'm not sure:(. I had two. One is a wireless and it fit and then was suddenly too tight! The one I like so much is a sports bra type that comes in s, m, l sizes. It might be too tight also if it weren't a stretchier material.

More Boobie Wish Pics

This is the look that I have decided I would like to go with. Some of the pictures are users here, they are truly lucky they have had their boobies turn out this good!

A Bump In the Road..

I dont know if any of you will understand it. I dont know how hard or easy it is for you to tell your loved ones. My mother is an extremely judgemental person, and she thinks all girls that have a "boob job" are bimbos and she's really outspoken about it. Thats her in a nutshell. I don't know how to make this sound any better than what it is, so here it is at face value...

This evening I received a call from my doctor's office to remind me of my pre-op appointment on Friday.
1) I dont have my pre-op until January 10th,
2) I specifically told the office not to call me at home the last appointment and gave them my new cell number
3) They left a voicemail...who checks the voicemail? My mom.

I havent told anyone yet about my BA, especially my mother. She's pretty condescending, controlling and not supportive at all (in general, so why would this be any different). She became all worried that something was wrong and was pretty inquisitive about the phone call and pushing me to tell her and telling me all these things about what i should make sure to tell the doctor about previous health issues...I really dont know what to do.

I tell her: She will convince me otherwise and make me out to be a bad person, to be pathetic for wanting to enhance myself.

I dont tell her: I know I will have to tell her eventually, but for now I need to keep things to myself. I decided to go with the size that I am with a double push up padded bra, so the transformation isnt huge. And I will be staying at my friends during the post op recovery times. I feel terrible, for lying to her. But I really want this. I'm almost 25 years old and Im freaking out over my mom making decisions for me...omg..

Because of this incident tonight I'm pretty sure I might have to move my op date...and I'm a wreck about it.

I'm sorry hon! That's a tough spot. I haven't told my mom bc we aren't super close and I only see her once a year. I talked with her on the phone Sunday for the first time since my BA and it felt weird that I've experienced this big life event and she didn't know. Kinda made me sad but I did choose to not tell her and I don't regret not. Sounds like you still live at home so it's going to be tough hiding it. Only you know if it'd be more stressful now or later. Big hugs.
Well you should tell the doctor about any previous health issues. It will be in the questionnaire. That's only to protect you through your surgery and after. Please don't worry. Just tell mom you will be happy you did.
Well the issue here is about mom and you. The facility might have has your old home number on their file and dialed it. But the main thing is you have to tell your mom. Yes you are 25 but you seem scared of your mother in this matter. You cannot hide a breast augmentation from mommy as Moms figure this out. You just have to sit her down and tell her that you want it done and that you will have it done etc. at first she may not see eye to eye but she will understand. It's just a breast procedure not a major matter. Hugs

PRE-OP WAS TODAY!

So today was my pre-op, I moved it up to day (originally January 10th) and I also put another $3,000 down! Only 3345$ more to go and my girls will be fully paid off. I was also shown the massages briefly, and went over the procedure completely. I also decided to go with the 500cc HP Saline. And now I am over the top excited!

No offense, but it would help your Mom to not be trying to help make decisions for you if you didn't live under her roof.... This all goes much easier if a person is supporting themselves independently first.... It would be difficult for me to justify in my head, one of my children spending that much money on cosmetic surgery when they wanted me to pay for their housing/utilities/food/etc. Just food for thought...I sorta see why she might be upset....
But if you really love your daughter and she feels she needs this why not. It's your daughter. It's worth it.
i pay rent to my parents to live here..it was a condition in order for me to move back in here when i decided to transfer to a school back home. I have paid for the last 3 years for my schooling out of pocket and rent. And as much as i wanted to move out right now, rent is still cheaper here then out there. i completely understand what youre saying, but her condescending tone and judgemental attitude hasnt been recent, shes had it since i had started high school back in 2003...

i think i have psyched myself out a bit...

i think i may have psyched myself out a bit, i decided to watch a procedure on youtube of what im getting, yet i couldnt find one with saline implants? only silicone. 2 things...1 it made me cringed and 2 im happy im getting saline and not silicone..

I was in the army when I got my boob job and I went back to work 14 days after. But to be honest I was feeling extremely well after my 5th day. I know everyone is different. Glad to see you go with 450cc. I got 425cc. Look at my profile for the pic. My friends went to the same doctors and weren't happy with their results as they opted for 330cc. I went to the range two months after and flew three months after my boob job straight to Iraq lol. I was deploying and wanted them done. My doc gave me the ok. Hope everything turns out the way you want! Happy healing :)
I went back to work after 12 days. Actually snuck in on day 10 but only for 4 hours. Today is my first full day back. I got 450 cc. I actually felt best day 1-2 but days 3-5 were painful then it started to get better after that. Strange how everyone is so different.
Thanks! I'm sure I will be good after the 5th day, I have a high pain tolerance and am good at healing. So I'm not too worried

Happy New Year! 21 Days + Post Op Bra?

Happy New Year Ladies! Best of Luck to you All with your BA's in the new year! 21 days to go before I join you all on the other side. I went to Sears before work on Monday and tried on the Playtex front closure bra, I will attach the picture of the box. It fit well, only thing that worries me is that I tried a 38D and with one of my double push up bras on, so I can get an idea since I'm going a bit bigger than my bras I wear. I might have to go with a DD Playtex bra. Let me know what you think please!

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

Side note: I am starting to get really nervous the more I think about it. Ive more so been thinking that I shouldnt go through with this and its all negative thoughts. I know it will pass. I'm actually trying not to think about it.

This morning I checked my bank account to see my second last big pay check from the Christmas season, and I must say that working my ass off and picking up the the "on call" shifts, have paid off! *drumroll pleaseee*

I FINALLY HAVE ACHIEVED BOTH OF MY BOOBIES AND CAN PAY THEM OFF!

I am so proud of myself for actually being able to save up for them! I have always spent spent spent like the money was burning a hole in my pocket. 19 Days and the twins arrive...

So excited for you and can't wait to see your results. You're going to be so happy you did this for YOU once it's all said and done!
thank you:) I cant wait!
I was worried about telling my mom as well but she took it pretty good! She is just worried about me going under the anesthesia, but I am older and married... Hopefully your mom will come around and be there for you when all is said and done. We have our surgery on the same day, 18 days and counting!!!

13 days...

Thirteen days to go and the nerves are really starting to kick in! More nervous about the size and how many people will notice right off!

I bought the Playtex bra I mentioned in an earlier review in a 38DD and can ways return it if it doesn't fit. I'm thinking the extra space will accommodate any swelling.

P.S. Love your wish boobs by the way! Now that I have 36D, I'm wishing I showed them your wish boobs to have been slighly bigger. LOL. I heard this happens to most girls wishing they went a little bigger. You get used to the swollen size.
I'm hoping my size will put me at my wish boobs. I'm not comfortable with going more 500cc. I could never picture myself with 600cc+
Hi! Time for your sx is coming fast! I'm excited for you. I am almost 4 months post op and had b/c s asymetric so mine were 530 and 594ccs. I love mine but must tell you that I fitted into 32GG/32H/34G depending on the bra brand. It's hard to find bras but did a great job of balancing my hips. Good luck and I look forward to following your progress.

11 days

11 days..10 more sleeps.

Where did the time go? Most days I wake up and can't believe I'm actually doing this! The nerves have really started to kick in and I'm scared of going to big or not liking them afterwards. I feel like I'm processing all the emotions at once and ahead of time. I have the tendency to do that, maybe as a defence mechanism? So when it actually happens I'm not effected as much? Who knows!

Today I'm headed into Toronto, for a last minute girls days with my best friend. And to pick up some snacks and stuff because I will be staying the 22nd-26th with her. I'm really thankful for her and her support. I don't think she realizes how much I appreciate it.

underwire blues

Is it odd that I can't wait to wear wireless bras? I'm so tired of this under wire!

Good luck! It's crazy how sizes at Victoria's Secret are compared to any other store. Last time I tried on bras there, the lady said I was a 34c. Um... everywhere else I am a 32a. Maybe they just size them like that to make people feel better about their book size??
I think that's exactly why! I work at a department store and my manager measured me and said I was a 34B, but at VS I wear a 34C sometimes 32D

Curious Question..

For you Ladies you have had your BA'S already and had your left Breast drop sooner, are you right handed?

How to Sleep Upright

While studying for my undergrad I took a couple religion classes and I remember reading an article one day about how Tibetan monks sleep sitting up. They even have a special “box” to sleep in at night and this allows them fall asleep facing their shrines and contributes to good meditation posture. So I did some research into sleeping sitting up, to see what other girls prefer and just in general and found this article: http://www.theminimalists.com/drew/ and it truly gives you the best way to successfully sleep sitting up, without the back pain. I am definitely going to try it out!

Interesting! I slept in a big overstuffed recliner with a temperpedic pillow at low back and a pillow longways on each side to lay my head against. Had zero back pain. Was wonderful.
I find that if I sleep in a weird position, I get the best sleep..plus I usually fall asleep on the bus or train home from work each day! I have had the hardest time finding one of those chair pillows with the arms
Hmm. I see them at Walmart and bed bath & beyond. Good luck finding one! Seems like several ladies on here had trouble finding them too.

carrying stuff after BA

Anyone know how awkward it is carrying a backpack after a BA? Just wondering because of class the week after my surgery.. I know I can't lift anything heavy, my laptop is only 3 pounds and it will be in my backpack..

Also Wednesday I'm heading in to drop off my last payment. Can you say excited?!

One of my best friend has one, she calls it her "husband" because it's comfy (and she's single) haha! I might just get a body pillow from Walmart, and prop it around me
Hahaha. I def felt better hugging a pillow longways once I got back in the bed.

One Week!

One week and I will just be going in! I was told my surgery time is at 5pm! how am i going to not be able to eat all day?!?!! Tomorrow I have to pick up my prescriptions & I'm all ready!

U should be able to eat a light breakfast, toast and coffee it water but no milk products.
I can't eat milk products (or shouldnt) anyways because I'm lactose intolerant! Tomorrow I have to pick up my prescriptions
Wow, that is my biggest worry is having a very late surgery time, I won't know until Friday, we're getting boobs in a week!!!

Good News

I just picked up my antibiotics, I was prescribed 7 different ones, Celebrex, Ativan, Tylenol3s, Percocets, an antibiotics and antinausant (i dont remember the last one). Good News is that my school health coverage most of it, and I only had to pay 27$! Now its starting to really sink in that this is happening

SURGERY TIME CHANGED!

So I got the call today from Kim (the RN), my schedule time isnt until 7pm instead of 5! So I now have to be there at 5, but can check in at the hotel at 3. The clinic is located in the Royal York Hotel downtown Toronto with the procedure, I get to stay a night in the hotel (packaged deal) and the nurses will be on call in the evening. I get to eat breakfast at 6am the day of, and then cant eat for 12 hours! its going to be a long day!

Oh I'm sorry your surgery time is so late. 7pm wow...you'll be ready for bed when you come out of surgery. Lucky you are staying at the lovely historic hotel. I had the first appt at 8am and it disin't disrupt my slept or eating routine. I actually just say the link to your "sleeping upright". What's funny is that I made pretty much the exact apparatus for myself and I did end up sleeping cross-legged too. I didn't use a stiff board but several stiff yoga bolsters. I used my travel neck pillow to keep my head up right and not fall off to one side creating a strained neck muscles....BUT the headband tie around looks even better LOL!!! The only thing I found was my bum at some point fell asleep and I had to get out of this position halfway through. That's a lot of meds. I was only written Oxycocet (pain), Cephalexin (antibiotics) and something for constipation if I neededed. I only took the antibiotics (a must) and stayed off the Oxycocet so didn't even fill the constipation medication. I'm excited for you it's coming up fast!
I was hoping that my time would be earlier in the afternoon, so I would at least have the afternoon time to relax before going to bed. I'm worried that I will be wide awake into the night before I will be able to fall asleep! I think the first few days IF the pain is really bad I'll take the Oxy, otherwise I'll just stick to the T3's. Any side effects of the cephalexin?
You maybe be wired from the adrenaline of surgery. But your body will feel physically tired and you'll be emotionally drained from the day itself. Trust me you'll sleep lol. No side effects for me. But I've been doubling my probiotics and taking stuff to help detox too.

3 More Days..

3 More days and I dont think its fully settled in that this happening..

Good luck to you on Wednesday! Wanted to drop by now in case I forgot. Can't wait to recover together :)
Hey, my surgery is the same day aswell and again I have a Late time at 5pm. I wish they'd brought it forward to save me all the anticipation. I'm so happy for you, you seem to of had a journey and a half lool... Hope all goes well :) it's all gonna be with it x
Thanks! Good luck with your surgery!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow night is my op! So excited!

Also, as of last night the wild dreams have started! dreamt that i had watermelons (ACTUAL watermelons) duct taped to my chest. Also, someone tried to put low profile on me, not high. and then they came out all purple and swollen and looked funny.

OH DEAR!

Wishing you the best for tomorrow it'll go by super fast. The tough part is post op patience. You'll do just fine. Rest up and can't wait to hear from you :-)
thanks:) im praying the day goes by quick!

todays the day ladies!

I'm currently on my way downtown, haven't eaten or drank since the 2 pieces of toast and smoothie since 6am this morning. I'm starving!

I was more nervous thus morning when I woke up but now I'm excited! I did feel sick to my stomach after I ate this morning but I wasn't sick! (thank god)

Here's a couple of pics taken this morning, last day of the old me!

Congrats and good luck today, I'm already in boobieland, you will be soon!!! I haven't done much but I don't feel terrible. My boobs feel tight and "full" as if I was engorged with breastmilk and need to pump. Praying for you, happy boobie day!!!
Good luck girl. Can't wait to see your results
Oops that wasn't supposed to be a reply lol

Thanks you

Thank you Ladies! I'm just about to head down to the clinic, in my bright pink butterfly pj's.

I'm scared and excited. See you all on the other side, I can't believe I'm actually doing this!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I wish I was wasting away im margaritaville..

Surgery was pushed back a bit and I'm waiting for them to call me down. They're running late. Now I'm really nervous, have a headache and having second thoughts

really hungry

It's 615 and I'm still waiting for a phone call to go back down..

I'm tired and just want to eat something!

Good luck again update us when you're done!

im done

Done I'll post tomorrow

I did it!

So surgery was a lot later then than I thought it would be. I went in at about 8-something and was back in my room, close to 11. I've been taking the pain meds constantly in rotation between a Percocet every 4 hours and T3 every 6. Pain is minimal. I find my right side to hurt more and when I look down my left is bigger. I'm quite swollen at the moment.

Sorry if I sound repetitive. I threw up my apple sauce I had after my surgery, it was pleasant. My BFF has been amazing! She's helped me up to pee and keeps my pain meds going. I have talked her ear off constantly. I will update a pic of what I took last night and I pic of later

Meds are kicking in, back to sleep my lovelies! Xx,

Looking good in first post op pic! It only gets better from here.
So how are you feeling?
Yay!! congratulations!! The first thing I said to my hubby when he came in the recovery room was "I did it!!"

drum roll please....

I'm a little swollen but not sore!

Glad to hear everything went well. Rest up.
Thanks! How are you feeling? I've be icing the girls as they have been soon
Just saw the post op picture they look great!!

Day One

Still sore. Been talking my antibiotic every 6 hour, percs for pain every 4. I have been taking nondrowsy gravol for my constant nausea and I also took a senokot for a stool softner.

Anyone else been icing? I have. It's helping. Also my steristrips are coming off early and the top band is really bothering me!

I have been icing, it feels so good! I haven't taken any loritabs since last night, I have taken my muscle relaxers per doctors orders though. I had the nausea patch and I didn't get nauseous or sick at all. I haven't taken any stool softeners yet, but probably need to! Well hope you continue to heal well and don't have any problems!
Can't believe it's been a week for me. All is good. Just tender along my ribs where the incisions are. I still get muscle spasms on my left shoulder in the mornings. Nipples are still ultra sensitive. Otherwise they are softening slowing.
When did the muscle spasms start I don't think I've had one yet I'm on my 2 days post op. Just wondering when to expect them. Glad they are already softening and congrats!

nasty bruise

congrats on the surgery!!! :)
I noticed I have pretty bad bruising under my breasts from the second band which just hurts everywhere. My right nipple is the most sore and in my sternum. My nipple are pretty sensitive too

post op bra cuttiing of my circulation?

When is it okay to switch bras? I know it's too early but it feels like my post op bra is cutting off my circulation. I can see the indents of the pattern of the bra on my boobs! I'm thinking about switching into my other bra I got from Walmart, that's bigger and comfier...opinions? thoughts?

I switched into a comfortable, supportive sports bra as soon as I could.
I would switch!! You need support but not discomfort like that! Congrats babe!!! So excited for you. They already look good. :)
Thanks! I switched into a comfier one already it hurt too much to breathe or move! And I feel like now that's there's more room, the swelling has gone down! I love them so much already

new pic

Sorry it looks funny, I just took an antibiotic and 2 percs and just waiting to kick in and head to sleep. Good night ladies! Xo

They look really good and they will drop. I've seen way worse and they dropped perfectly give it time and stay positive. Thinking about you don't stress :)
Not stressed at all! Don't know if meds or what but I love them so much already!
There it's posted, I'll post more in the morning

Day Two

Good Morning my Beauties!

I was awake a few times in the night with minor pain, and woke up this morning at 6 to take my antibiotic. I definitely was able to sleep last night. Pain this morning is about a 2 or a 3, mainly just at incision site. This evening I get to bathe and take off my steristrips finally. The steps are half off and driving me crazy. And a nice bathe should help bruising. When my friend gets home from work, I'm going to go to the pharmacy or health food store for some arnica cream to help with my bruising. It was a lot easier to do my massages this morning. I was told to squeeze together for 30 seconds and to push down on the top of my implant and massage my sternum 2-3 times a day. I think I did it 5-6 times yesterday and it's been helping a lot with the pain and they are already starting to feel softer. Especially since I switched bras.

I feel like yesterday I had the hardest time doing the littlest things. Like being able to stand up by myself especially up off of this couch, and opening up my pill bottles. The amount of times I got up to pee on the night, I can stand a little bit easier by myself and I was able to open my meds by myself. I took another perc to sleep while my friend heads to work and I think I may make the switch to T3's at some point today. I have yet to have a BM but have been having some gas! Also my arm movement is good,havent been able to put my arms above my head yet, but can get dressed by myself.

I feel like I definitely freaked out and thought this was going to be way worse than it actually had been. *fingers are crossed* as its only day two. BUT my high pain tolerance has definitely made this easy for me.

I will try and post more pictures today, to show the sides and how bad my bruising is now. (I noticed last night there were new bruises) but bruises is a good sign that I am healing properly!

to add...

Also, I've noticed my boobs are similar to my wish pic. A bit smaller (as of right now). BUT Dr J and I have seemed to pic the PERFECT size for my body and even tho they have yet to unswell or drop I LOVE them. He is absolutely amazing!

steri- strips

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

okay maybe they are more like my wish pics..

I did my massages this morning and now I'm laying half asleep on the couch EXTREMELY nauseous. Anyone know why I'm still so nauseous?

I've seen a lot of photos of frankeboobs, and 2 days out you look nothing like that, you look fantastic! Also percocet makes me crazy nauseous, so that's probably why.
I switched to the T3s but they made me feel worse. So I'm just going to take a break from pain pills for a bit

anyone one itchy?

Anyone skin super itchy? Also I've decided not to take my percs or t3s until I absolutely have to! Im so tired of feeling drowsy and nauseous and uncomfortable!

Congrats. Sweaty your looking great and just Fab. Great just. Enjoy your new girls.
Definitely could be painkillers making you nauseous and itchy.
Yea I laid off the pain killers and stuck to regular Tylenol this afternoon and I'm not itchy or nauseous!

First Shower

I have bathed! And no longer stink! Showering was interesting, easier than I thought. One steristrip fell off and it was easier to massage them with the heat on them. I laid off the pain killers this afternoon, and felt a lot better. I'm not as itchy or nauseous.

You look awesome. Glad to hear u r feeling good. It's all downhill now :)
Thanks:):)
Oh good I hope the Tylenol is enough pain control for you! I had oxy and had no issues with nausea or itching thankfully.

Day 4...

Today is a lot better then the past 3 days! My boobs are a lot softer and I have a lot more movement. I was able to get dressed this morning all by myself! I've still stuck with the black bra I got from Walmart. It's like the coobie bra. I've stopped the pain killers except for an occasional T3 before bed. I haven't had a BM since a few hours before my surgery.

LADIES! HELP!!

So I just got out of the shower and I was drying my self off and after putting on a sports bra, I went to put my shirt on and I heard a loud pop noise?! There was a few almost like the sound of pop corn?! There isn't any more pain in my right boob, and no more pressure. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing! Any ideas? I've emailed the Dr already to see if I have to make a trip in to see him or if it's OK to wait until Wednesdays post op!

Often a bubble of air gets trapped in the breast when it is opened and the implant is put it. It occasionally makes that noise when the person moves, particularly in the first week or two. This is absorbed by the body with no problem after that time period. I think if it were a stitch, you would have felt it give way, but not heard anything. And you would have a little extra pain and maybe a little extra bruising or swelling in just that spot. So don't worry too much, but do follow up with your PS. Good luck!
i had a little bit of extra pain this morning but i think it was just the air bubbles!
Hmm not sure only thing I can think of is your stitches popping but wouldn't think they would do that at 4dpo! Let us know what the doc says!

Day 5

So I received an email back from my PS today, and the popping sound is completely normal! PHEW! Today my chest feels a bit tighter than usual and I have a lot of slight burning like pins and needles in my sternum and bottom of my breasts. From research, I've learned that its nerve regeneration pain. I feel like my body is taking really well to the implants and healing quick. My bruising seems to be going down by itself.

I've added in some photos I took this morning, I changed into my blue Jockey bra, and it is THE BEST bra I have support wise. It holds the girls in. I tried on my pink lace bralette and its a bit too small, I'm hoping that after the swelling goes away it will fit a bit better. I am very happy with my new girls!

Looking good. Getting closer to your wish boobs every day.
thanks!

Incision Site Pain?

Has anyone with the transax incision had a aching pain in one side that also is felt in the breast?

How are you? They look great!
I'm good! Sutures out next Thursday! And apart from minor nerve pain around my incisions, I'm healing very nicely!! How are you?
Thank god for reading this, I'm 5days post op too and yesterday I was in pain. I could feel vibration in the implant, and this weird popping sensation. Puts me at ease reading these comments and knowing it's normal. I was out the house 2days post op so that probably wasn't a good idea. Good luck with your healing! Xx

A Week + PostOp

Hey Ladies! I haven't had a chance to update since my one week post op appointment this passed Wednesday. I have another week of wearing the top compression band as my left side hasn't dropped yet and still sitting high. Sutures come out next Thursday morning.

I haven't had to take much pain pills, only in the evening as my nerves are re generating in my armpits and it HURTS.

Also, I need to find a supportive sports bra, as the ones I have aren't.

I still have intermittent nerve pain especially along the incision site of my right boob. Left had been good. I went for my post op check up this past Wed. And everything is where it should be. I no longer have too wear the band and once my steri strips peel and fall off in can begin my scar gel. My surgeon did not assign any massages for me. Mine have dropped and softened slightly. I can sleep on my side.
I've been able to sleep on my left side no problem, I find it odd that I can do all these things so soon. im still waiting for my left side to drop fully.

Update!

So I'm starting to wish I went a little bit bigger...but at the same time I am happy with them. Its an on again off again feeling. I think its because all my swelling is gone, and they turned out smaller than I thought they would be. I think IF I did go a bit bigger, they would be too big for my chest? and noticeably fake.

My left breast still hasnt dropped fully, and I'm starting to get impatient. I've been wearing the top and bottom band 24/7, and it makes me itch, but when I take the top band off to readjust its a bit painful without it? My stitches come out Thursday, and I think I may have funny scars..

I cant wait to wear regular clothes again that don't have to hide the ugly band!

I agree with everyone...including you. Much larger might have made you look heavier and just more fake. I think over the next few months you'll notice gradual changes and you'll hopefully love you look. I think you look fantastic! Congratulations!
I think they definitely look big enough. Im curious to find out what bra size you end up as. What profile and cc did you end up with?
500cc in the right, and a little more in the left, and high profile.

2 Weeks PO!

2 Weeks Post Op already!

Not much has changed, my life is still higher than my right even though I've worn the band 24/7 and did the massages more! I wish they would just drop a bit lower or I could find a better bra to wear that was comfortable. I have been living in my George bra from Walmart & Jockey Sports Bra(blue). The Jockey is the most comfortable because I feel like it holds the girls up better and helps the bottom band give better support. I have been wearing alot of sweaters and boatneck style tops, I haven't really showed the girls off much. BUT I have tried on some old shirts that I bought prior to surgery and I fill them out MUCH better now:)

Yesterday and today, I have been sore. Prickly pain throughout my boobs, especially nipples. I haven't lost feeling throughout the procedure, but this is definitely nerves regenerating Tomorrow, my sutures come out.

Sorry if I neglect you guys a bit in the next few weeks, midterms are coming up and I have been hectic busy!

Also - I know, I'm due for a picture update! Soon!

15 days PO

So the weather delayed my transportation into Toronto today, so I rescheduled to get my sutures out tomorrow afternoon. I have no pain and the boobs are dropping nicely. Sometimes in the evening when I have done too much with my arms I get Frankenboob a bit and I can really feel my chest muscle squeezing the implant.

I have attached a couple pictures. One is of my side, I have a couple sores on it from the band's velcro rubbing me the wrong way. Anyone else have this? Also I've noticed a weird line, that's also from the band moving down and cutting off a bit of my circulation. Like when you wear socks and the band is too tight.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

it would help if I attached the pictures..

No clue on the sores - ouch though - you look amazing though and hope you were able to get your sutures your today!
*sutures out
i did get them out! it didnt hurt, and now I got the go-ahead for scar cream and bio-oil in case of stretch marks.. i still have another 2 weeks of both bands though! My left boob just doesnt want to listen!

almost a month post op

This is just a small update before I head to work..I was measured, I'm a 34DD depending on the bra! And they haven't completely settled yet.
My left boob still hasn't dropped. And I get morning boob still!

Looking great. The size and shape suit your body. My left has started to drop. I also started using scar gel. No more pain with movements. But tender to touch the incisions. Glad to hear your well.
my left is still stuck up, and no matter how many times i do the massage it still creeps back up my chest! happy to hear yours is being less stubborn!
Mine don't creep up at all. But the right is taking its sweet old time :-)

One Month Post Op

Today I had my one month post op appointment! Time really flies! I still have to wear the bands for another 2 months...my left boob still needs to drop. No swimming and no upper body exercise for another 2 weeks, but I am allowed to have sex (BUT no bouncing!! HAHA!)

Ive noticed I have a few stretch marks and so I've been using Palmers Skin Therapy Oil.

So glad you are happy, looking great! Take care.
Glad to hear everything is going well. Did your stretch marks just now appear?
yeah, i had them originally when i first hit puberty but they faded. they just appeared within the last week and im sure they will fade

so ive been bra shopping..

So over the weekend I went bra shopping, bought a couple 34DD bras. Didn't like them (didn't sit on my chest properly), so I returned them. Bought new ones a different style, came home and tried to wear it, lasted half a day.. so I returned it and decided to try Victoria's Secret. I tried on their 34DD Tshirt bra (it's new), it's fantastic! BUT I spill out the top a bit, so after trying on about 30 bras there I finally realized I'm a 34DDD.

I'm a bit shocked. I didn't buy the DDD, it wasn't that comfortable, because my cleavage is so close together bras that have a higher gore (center part) hurt me. Maybe this will change when they fluff out? I ended up buying the 34DD Tshirt bra because it was comfortable and even tho I bulge out at the top a bit of extra cleavage won't hurt..but I might return it..

Here's some pics of the whole bra debacle.

You look incredible, thanks for sharing your story!
Loved reading your review. My BA is tomorrow with Dr. J. Nice to know what to look forward too!
Try not to spend two much money on bras yet...they will change over the next couple of months. I was a DD for four months, but then they softened and the swelling subsided, and then I was a D. They also change shape a lot, which will affect fit, spillage, cleavage, etc. Bras you buy now may be useless by summer....

sorry ive been MIA

Small update, not much is new, the left is finally dropping. I get random pains lately in my right boob, not sure what it is. Different than nerve pain.

Thanks!

3 Month Anniversary coming up

Hey Ladies! Hope you are all well!

Sorry Ive been MIA, I've been pretty busy with school, the end of the semester is near! The girls are doing better everyday. My left is still higher than my right and it looks a bit smaller. I'm sure it will look for even once it drops. My stretch marks are getting a bit better, everyday is different. Only pain I've noticed recently is the week of my period. My nipples are sore.

I will try and post pictures, in the next few days.

I've also been formally fitted, first at VS and again at The Bay by a sales rep. Both measured me at a 34DDD. I've had a few issues finding a bra that is comfortable because they sit different in the cups. I've tried a 36DD, and the band is simply too big! I'm quite surprised at the size, as they don't really look like DDDs until I am actually trying on bras!

You look awesome!!

Really hot implant?

So I've been getting this weird feeling for the last week and I don't know if I should be concerned. Lately if I sit a certain way and then moved I get this really warm feeling right under my boob or in my side boob..and then it goes away. My next appointment isn't until May 1st.

Have anyone you guys felt this sensation before?

Hmm that's strange? I haven't heard of that other than a constant heat/redness due to infection. Maybe call your PS and ask? Mine are always cold, lol.
Sometimes they feel cold too. I'm think it might be just my body temp?

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!

So i have discovered the weird warm feeling! It is the implant moving around in the pocket! is this weird?

Your results looks awesome. Maybe u mentioned somewhere, but size did you choose and why did you decide saline over silicone? I havey surgery coming up and I dont know what I would have done without "real self". As everyone's journey is so helpful.
I know u didn't ask me but I'm going to give my two cents. I went in originally wanting silicone, but Kim said I had a lot of tissue so u wouldn't be able to tell which implant I had gotten once they were inside. I think u should decide but still keep an open mind because ps usually know best
hey sorry for the late reply, ive been pretty busy. i chose saline because, to me, it is a lot safer than silicone. i would much rather have salt water leak inside of me than the chemicals of silicone. but i wanted to go under the muscle and through the armpit incision. so saline goes in alot easier than silicone, and you arent limited to size.

6MONTHS POST OP - 34DDD

Hey ladies! It's been awhile since I've last updated, I've been extremely busy with life, and since its been 6 months I figured I should update you all. Both breasts have dropped nicely, incisions are healed but still a bit dark in color but are slowly fading. I have no pain at all, minus the week week before my period...my nipples get oversensitive and its painful to wear a bra. My left boob is a bit bigger and hangs a bit lower than my right, but when I was measured at my 3 month check up, there was only a .5 of an inch difference between the two. I sometimes wish i was a bit bigger, and then I remember how hard it is to find a comfortable bra and well, I'm pretty happy and content I went through with this.

I have be formally fitted as a 34DDD also known as a 34F or 36DD. I have a hard time finding bras that are comfortable without spending a ton of money. My favourite is a Calvin Klein 36DD; I still havent found a preper 34DDD Victorias Secret bra that is comfortable.

Thanks for the 6 month update! You look great and your incisions are barely visible! I have heard other women say that a proper fitting bra is often expensive, but, they last a bit longer than a cheaper bra. Keep researching bras over time and let us know what else you discover! ;)
You look great!  Enjoy swimsuit season!
thank you!!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Words cannot express how happy I am with Dr Jugenburg & his wonderful staff!!!!!! Dr J is truly an artist, a master of art! I am so delighted with how well my breasts turned out and the service I received from the clinic!