Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy - Toronto, ON

At first, I had trouble finding the right doctor;...

At first, I had trouble finding the right doctor; however, doing research and asking close friends I knew Dr. Edelstein was the right doctor for me. The recovery was better than expected. I was able to resume back to my normal activities within 3 or 4 days. I was mostly scared about the pain, but Dr. Edelstein's "bloodless" method ensured that the pain would be minimal, and it was! It has been only 3 weeks and they are setting in place. I had a condition called "Tuberous Breasts" known as "Snoopy Boobs"; I knew the surgical approach would fix this issue and make my breasts look normal. Now I feel proportionate and more confident than I ever felt before. He is a perfectionist which is extremely important to me! My breasts are symmetrical and proportionate to my body type. He answered all of my questions and concerns before the surgery. My new pair now feel a part of me. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Edelstein as my surgeon. I highly recommend him to those seeking breast augmentation.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

wow im so happy I came across this. Im litterally getting him to fix my tuberous breasts in just over a month, he suggested over the muscle and i was terrified because I havent seen any results for overs for tuberous breasts. Could you post some pictures maybe? Totally freaking out here lol and the office still hasnt sent me pictures like I requested a week ago :(
Thank you for this! Congrats on your augmentation - you must feel great! So happy for you :) Im getting my tuberous breasts corrected in a little over a year from now, and I am in ontario looking for a good doctor. So far the doctor I want to go with is in San Francisco. Far! But his work is amazing. I'm still looking around though because it would be so much easier with a two year old To just stay close to home. So far most doctors don't even compare to the doctor in SF though. I saw one pic of dr. Edelsteins work with tuberous breasts on his website and they looked exactly like mine and the outcome was fantastic! But there was only one pic and it was oblique, not front- not enough to go by :( Would you feel comfortable posting pics of your outcome (and possibly your before/after?) or even inboxing me? If not I totally understand, it's so personal! Congrats again and thanks for sharing your story!

Congratulations! I'm so glad you're happy with your results and that you're feeling so much more confident! What was your pre op cup size? What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you! It's been 5 months post op. My pre op cup size was a 34B and I went up to a 34DD. I have 435cc round silicone implants above the muscle. They look perfect and natural. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Thanks

Feel free to share any photos you're comfortable posting! Conrads again!