Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy - Toronto, ON

At first, I had trouble finding the right doctor;...

At first, I had trouble finding the right doctor; however, doing research and asking close friends I knew Dr. Edelstein was the right doctor for me. The recovery was better than expected. I was able to resume back to my normal activities within 3 or 4 days. I was mostly scared about the pain, but Dr. Edelstein's "bloodless" method ensured that the pain would be minimal, and it was! It has been only 3 weeks and they are setting in place. I had a condition called "Tuberous Breasts" known as "Snoopy Boobs"; I knew the surgical approach would fix this issue and make my breasts look normal. Now I feel proportionate and more confident than I ever felt before. He is a perfectionist which is extremely important to me! My breasts are symmetrical and proportionate to my body type. He answered all of my questions and concerns before the surgery. My new pair now feel a part of me. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Edelstein as my surgeon. I highly recommend him to those seeking breast augmentation.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! I'm so glad you're happy with your results and that you're feeling so much more confident! What was your pre op cup size? What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you! It's been 5 months post op. My pre op cup size was a 34B and I went up to a 34DD. I have 435cc round silicone implants above the muscle. They look perfect and natural. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Thanks

Feel free to share any photos you're comfortable posting! Conrads again!