31, 3 Children, Upgraded from Saline to Silicone - Toronto, ON

I had saline Implants done 4 years ago and then...

I had saline Implants done 4 years ago and then had another child. (my third) I went back to Dr. Jugenburg of Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute, for my second augmentation. I wanted to upgrade to silicone implants. The outcome was perfect, totally worth it. I loved my breast after the first augmentation and Dr Jugenburg gave me the exact results I was aiming to achieve, but silicone is less ripply.
What sizes/procedures did you have both times around? & what did you originally start with? I just had 350cc saline BA but Dr.J said I had enough breast tissue that it wouldn't make a difference whether it was silicone or saline.
I lost a lot of weight and after the last child and my breasts thinned out so much that I wanted to change to silicone. When I had my first Breast augmentation Dr Jugenburg recommended saline and they were great. Also all of my friends went with saline implants and they absolutely love them and have zero desire to change to silicone. Don't let my exchange for silicone worry you. My salines were great.
Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear you were happy with both of the times you had surgeries :)

A status update...

Things are going great! I'm pretty much fully healed and I absolutely love the results! Dr Jugenburg and his staff have been great. Such a professional and kind team, I can tell they truly care! I can't thank them enough. :)

Update...

I went in for my follow up with Dr Jugenburg and I couldn't be happier with my results! My incisions are fully healed and my scars are almost completely invisible.
My initial visits were with his nurse Glenda who was kind and reassuring. She would change my bandages and give me instructions on what to do and what not to do. At one month after I saw Dr. Jugenburg who checked me to make sure I am healing well. This recent visit was short and sweet. Just a check on how I was healing. The result is: great!!
I want to thank Dr Jugenburg and his staff for treating me so kind and making me feel like I am part of their family. He is such a good surgeon, and he's got the best staff! Thank you Kim, Glenda, and Rebecca for making every visit to the office so great!

Update from the beginning!

Here's my update.
I thought I'd share with you my before pic... this is some years ago when I did my early modelling.  A a more recent pic after my breast augmentation.  As you can see, the difference is pretty obvious and I am so happy with my results.  Thanks Dr. Jugenburg!
I plan on switching from Saline to Silicone in a few months. What size were your Saline's and now Silicone?
What size and profile did you go with when you replaced with silicone?

To answer all the questions...

I've been getting a lot of questions about my implants, so I thought I'd update my info on here. My first surgery a few years ago was through the areola, under the muscle, with saline implants. It was Allergan high profile 425 that Dr.jugenburg overfilled to 450. After my recent pregnancy I wanted a touch up and chose to go with the newest silicones from Allergan. Inspira full profile 500cc. Pretty much the same size but now with the newest type of implants. He did the surgery through the same cut, so no new scars.
Did you go with the soft touch ones?

2 more fantastic visits to Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

I took my sister to Toronto to get Botox injections on her crows feet, frown lines and forehead. She was ecstatic about the results of the Botox injections Dr Jugenburg's nurse Kim administered. Kim was so sweet and squeezed us into the busy schedule the day before.
We went back for my sisters follow up on Friday. We were extremely late due to traffic jams and an accident but Kim was so kind to stay late and wait for us. It was 5:30 by the time we arrived and we were scheduled for 3:30. I love Dr Jugenburg's staff and how they truly make us feel like part of their family.
Kim ended up injecting a little more Botox into one of my sisters crows feet. The results of the Botox are amazing and she not only looks great but she feels amazing.
you look awesome. that's what I am expecting. I am blessed with my thin model type body, but I am not blessed with boobies....lol!.....gorgeous outcome! congratulations!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I went back to Dr. Jugenburg of Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute, for the second surgery because he did such an amazing job on my breasts the first augmentation. I have sent many of my friends and family members to Dr Jugenburg and everyone has been over joyed with their perfect outcome. Dr Jugenburg's staff and surgical facility in Royal York Hotel were so welcoming and comforting. The staff treated me like family! I recommend Dr Jugenburg to people on a daily basis! I will continue to go back to Dr Jugenburg for any and all of my future cosmetic surgery procedures.