28 Years Old, 1 Baby 6mos, Getting Breast Augmentation June 23, 2014. So Excited I've Wanted This for 10 Years. - Toronto, ON

I had a consult on April 22 with Dr. Mitchell...

I had a consult on April 22 with Dr. Mitchell Brown in Toronto. I am going with the round, cohesive gel silicone implants under the muscle. Pre-op is June 17th and size will be decided then. I am currently a size 32A, if that. I am approx 5'4" and 115lbs with a small frame. I am hoping to be a 32D. I'm getting a bit nervous, but I have wanted this a long time. The only person I have told is my mom, she is not very happy with my decision so I don't really have any support from anyone, but I'm mature enough to make my own decisions now and she sees that. I am so excited to finally feel comfortable with myself and be more confident.

update

Time is flying by and I can't believe my surgery is in 2 weeks! I have my pre-op scheduled for June 17th. I am also thinking of getting my abdominal muscles repaired with a tummy tuck procedure at the same time. I called the Doctors office to let them know my concerns and his assistant she he would take a look at my stomach during my pre-op appt. Has anyone ever added a procedure to their already booked surgery date? I really want this done but am worried it will be too last minute and he won't have the time. His assistant knows I want both surgeries done at the same time and I called her a few weeks ago and she never said it was too late, so I'm really hoping he will do both. Any thoughts ladies? I think I'm done with sleeping for the next few weeks now, lol. Excitement is rolling in.

before pics

Don't mind my hair/face. These were taken first thing in the morning. They show my belly too, which looks totally fine first thing in the morning but bulges out by the end of the day due to my diastasis of my abdominal muscles after having my beautiful baby girl.

Had my pre-op appt yesterday:)

So I finally had my pre-op appt and everything is set. My surgeon decided on 375cc UHP. I am still kind of thinking about the UHP though. Has anyone gotten this and have any tips or advice? It was a choice b/w 335cc HP or 375cc UHP. I was honestly hoping for something over 400cc but my width is 12cm and he said I couldn't go any bigger or the implants may show. My surgery date also had to be pushed back until July 16th because I am adding in the mini tummy tuck with muscle repair:) Which I am sooo glad I will be getting done at the same time!! Although I have another month to wait, but oh well it will be worth it. My mom is being much more supportive now and she said that July 16th actually works better for her and she will be around to help me and help with my daughter. I hope this next month goes by fast!!

Debating about size

So I emailed the nurse to ask about my implant size. She said that the 375cc are HP not UHP, which is good but I also asked her if she could ask the PS if I could go a bit bigger, I was thinking maybe 425cc HP? So she said that she is going to order that size as well and Dr. Brown and I will try them out on my surgery date...so all in all I won't really know what size I am getting until the day of lol. I'm ok with that tho b/c I know it will be somewhere b/w 375-425cc HP:) I gotta keep myself super busy these next few weeks tho, I am feeling very impatient, I'm just way to excited lol.

Advice for post-op supplies?

Anyone have any advice on supplies they bought for post-op BA and/or mini TT? I am thinking about maybe purchasing some Bromelain and Anica Montana? Any specific product suggestions for recovery would be greatly appreciated:)

Only 2 sleeps away!

Ok it is starting to sink in today that tomorrow is my last day to get everything done. I know I will forget something lol. So far I am planning to go to the gym early morning and then use the afternoon to clean etc. I will be dropping my daughter off at her papa's in the afternoon for the night and then me and my bf can just relax (hopefully lol) I am getting really nervous, but sooo excited at the same time. Can't wait to throw out all my tiny padded bras after tomorrow!! lol. I am getting somewhere b/w 375-425cc HP, which will be decided on the day of my surgery. Plus i'll be so glad when my stomach muscles are put back together, can't stand this hard bulge anymore! I am praying for a healthy and quick recovery. I will post more before pics tomorrow evening.

Only hours to go!

So today is my last day before my surgery:) I am super excited, but ultra nervous as well. I can feel the nerves stirring up in my stomach. I have to be at the clinic at 7am and surgery starts at 7:30. Which is great b/c then I can get home in a decent time and don't have to sit dwelling again tomorrow morning lol. I think I pretty much have everything I need. My boyfriend will be driving me there and back tomorrow and helping me around the house as well. This time tomorrow I will be home and on my way to recovery!!:)

day 2 post op

So everything went great with my surgery! I ended up with a really low/short scar for my mini TT and 425cc HP for my BA:) So far the tummy is the most painful, but i've been getting by with just tylenol during the day and 1 oxy before bed to help me sleep. I see my doc next Monday or Tuesday depending on how much drainage I still have. Can't wait for that appt so I can shower and have everything taken off and looked at:)

Post -OP Update

I had my post-op yesterday, got bandages and drain removed:) Had my first shower too, it was a bit difficult but feels good to be clean now. I am so happy with my results so far. My tummy looks fairly swollen but i can still see how tight my muscles are again:) Scar is super low and about the size of a c-section scar. Boobs look great for only being 6 days out. I have to call my nurse today to set up my 1 month post op. I'm going to ask her about scar treatments then too. Does anyone know the average time to start scar therapy?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Everything sounds really good. Yay on the shower and getting drains out, I know how good that feels! My glue for my incisions was off at 2 1/2 weeks and can start scar treatment. PS didn't give me anything, said I could buy whatever I wanted. He gave me some good moisturizer with anti itch and said the key to scars was just lots of moisture.
Ok thank you! I am getting some kind of scar tx kit from my PS, I'm hoping it includes the silicone sheets. If not, I will probably order some of those online.
Sounds good. I may eventually go get some scar cream too!
You look awesome!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see update pics!
I honestly would love your before tummy. what size implant did u do? I hope your feeling a little better the couch sucks right :) happy healing girlie
nevermind I see the size haha
thank u! and yes my tummy before wasnt too bad. It was mainly just the muscle repair I needed. I had diastasis recti and an umbilical hernia (those before pics were taken 1st thing in the am, I looked 3 months preg by the end of the day) My skin was still in good condition, that's why i was able to get away with a low/short incision:)
Well your gonna be now Chica wow wow good for u your back will thank u later for the core strengthening just not now.
You're going to look awesome! That first shower after drains are removed is da bomb! I disliked my little tagalongs!
thank you! i can't wait!! lol
Congrats happy healing
Congratulations! Happy boobie eve!
Good Luck!! I'm getting mine on the same day!
Good luck ! Don't work your pec muscles tomorrow if you're going under. The tighter they are, the worse it hurts !
Ok thanks! I never work my chest muscles...too afraid of making my boobies smaller then they already are lol!
LOL, usually working your Pecs makes them appear larger !
I was happy to have some spray deodorant in the first few days post op, since it was too hard to lift my arms enough for regular deodorant. Lots of different pillows (medium, firm, extra firm) so you can get comfy thru the night. Make sure the bra you get for post op does not have seams in the front. My spare one that I had bought had front seams and I didn't realize because of the lack of feeling in my breasts, that I was cutting off circulation to the areas of my breasts that were being pressed by the seams.
Poop pills (painkillers gets you constipated) , ice packs, body pillow due to sleeping on your back it gets painful...I took my meds my PS prescribed me and thats the only extra stuff I got + the breast belt but thats up to your PS if he wants you to wear it they all are different.. Good luck!
Oh, disregard post.... read that you had to move date, my bad! :)
Oh ok! Ya I just responded to your other comment lol.
Hehehe..... was just being excited for you! I hate waiting too!
How ya doin Miss New Boobies? Hope it went well!
Hey! My surgery got rescheduled to July 16th b/c I added on a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair...so I still have 3.5 weeks to go!! The wait is totally killing me lol!!
I now have 325 CC HP. I think they are stunning!