27 Years Old, Small Implants - Toronto, ON

I am 5'4 and 110 lbs and currently wear a 32 a bra...

I am 5'4 and 110 lbs and currently wear a 32 a bra. I've had 2 consultations with my surgeon already and having the surgery in just a couple weeks ! I'm excited but nervous and, like many of you, am worried I chose the wrong size. After the breast exam my dr said that I couldn't go very big and recommended 250cc under muscle but I felt this was even too big when I tried on the sizers. I asked for a little smaller and we came up with 235 cc's (saline). I am a conservative, professional person and do not plan on telling anyone (aside from my boyfriend / best friend). Therefore, I did not want anything too obvious. I just want to feel more confident in my myself. I never let anyone, including my boyfriend, see me without a bra and generally feel self conscious in many tops. Anyone else have smaller implants or have a similar experience to me? Looking at photos it can be easy to jump to conclusions that I may have chosen the wrong size!
Choosing size is the most nerve wracking thing ever! I'm getting mine some in Sept and I'm getting 375. I was leaning more towards 325 or 350 but I'm told going under the muscle hides a bit of the size and I would be upset paying all this money And feeling like I didn't go big enough. But that's just me. I'm looking to be a full C and now I am 34 A/B. 29 years old, twin 7 year old boys and I weigh about 120 now. I went back and forth on size for a good month and now I'm confident and settled on 375. Hopefully you will be confident in your decision soon.
Getting mine done*
I would like to be confident in my decision but I'm not there yet. I guess I'll know in just a few short weeks. Eek! Seems like all the pictures I see on here of different cc's just confuse me more because they look different on each person. Some people have even gotten 240 cc's and had a reduction after while others get 300 cc's and still feel it's not enough. It's so hard to tell !

Pre op photos

Good luck girl! I was aiming for the small side as well, then with this wait, ended up with 300cc hps for tomorrow. Hope I'm making a good move! Can't wait to follow your journey and see your results!
Good luck to too girl! Please share your recovery info so I can follow your journey and results as well :)
Choosing a size is so difficult! I went back and forth a few times, and ended up scheduling another appointment with my PS to finalize it. Hopefully bringing him some pictures will help. We are date twins - good luck next Friday!! :)

9 days !

Well it's down to the single digits now- just 9 days until my BA! I'm so excited and nervous ! I'm getting everything prepared now and reading everyone else's prep lists. I find them really helpful! I wouldn't have thought to buy bendy straws, for example. Hopefully the recovery is smoothly. I do worry a little because a friend of mine had an awful recovery. But no pain , no gain I guess ! Words of encouragement are welcome ladies :) anyone who has gone through recovery , I would love to hear from you !!
I am 2 days post op and am overall doing awesome! The swelling is pretty bad especially on the sides and belly, at least that's where it hurts the most. I am only taking my antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medications, which I'm required to take. I haven't taken a muscle relaxer yet today or Vicodin since the day of surgery. My friend and I even stopped at Target quick after my post op appointment yesterday. :) Probably won't do that for a couple more days, but I needed a pillow for sleeping upright. :) My friend didn't have a good recovery either, but Anesthesia and pain meds made her sick which makes everything worse, and I had no nausea from Anesthesia or meds, so everyone is different. Wishing you the best of luck and can't wait to see pics!
Yay! That's great to hear !! So glad you are feeling so well, so soon! It gives me hope :) how are you feeling about the size so far !? Are you happy ?
I'm very happy with my size as of now (265cc's)! I think they are perfect for my frame. I'm hoping they don't seem smaller later though as they drop, but I think I will be happy with them for a long time.

One day pre op!

So I went for my pre op appointment this morning. Holy cow it's all getting real now!! Things went smoothly and they were really reassuring. I think I have everything prepared :/ I hope so anyway !! Any last minute suggestions !?
Good luck for tomorrow! Can't wait to see your results!
You'll do great! So excited for you!

Yay! Finally done :)

I did it :) I'll tell you a little about my day!
I went to the pre op area and had to remove all of my clothing and put on a gown. I laid down and they put a warm blanket over me which was so nice. I was unbelievably nervous but opted to not take the anxiety med that was offered because I heard it prolongs the recovery time. The nurses came in and chatted with me and everyone was so nice ! The plastic surgeon then came in and drew some lines on me and examined me a little further. Once he left the anesthesiologist visited and was awesome. Got my iv first try and everything was easy. I then walked into the operating room which was so scary looking at first glance!! The nerves definitely went up then. The team as so nice, though, that I quickly become more comfortable. It's so cold in there so they tucked me in with another warmed blanket so that was nice. I remember my head getting "fuzZy" and that was that!!
I woke up a few hours later in recovery and there was a nurse there when I came to. I had no pain but lots of pressure. My throat felt so dry and sore from the tube. Then I became really quite nauseous. That part was terrible. They ran some gravol through my iv and that helped a lot :) I did find any movements I made did trigger nausea for the first hour or so. When I first stood up I was light headed, as to be expected I guess! The nurses wheeled me to the car and I got in fairly easily. Again, the nurses and team were so amazing.
My boyfriend helped me get situated on the couch and I had a lovely nap. I am still not feeling any pain! Just a ton of pressure on my chest. My boyfriend is being a wonderful nurse so I've been lucky to have great caregivers all day :) I can't post any pics yet but they will follow :)
I still cannot believe it's done. I have a band around my chest now but from what I can tell I think I am very happy with the size!! He went with 250cc and I think they will look great :)
Congrats! I also recently had my BA on the 7th. I can't wait for the bandages come off either. Hope your recovery goes well! Best of luck!
Yay isn't it such a relief when it's all said and done! Looking forward to pictures!!
Yay! Glad everything went well and hope your recovery goes well! It's awesome having boobies! :)

One day post op

So I am not feeling as well as I was yesterday. I guess this the anaesthetic all worn off. I needed the pain killers and gravol overnight to sleep through the pain. That helped a lot. Still feeling really uncomfortable today. Can't do much for myself. My boyfriend has to help me going to the bathroom :/ awkward but he is taking such good care of me!! I can't wait to feel somewhat normal again because this is no fun!! But no pain , no gain ! I am still feeling great about my new girls :)
Hi Angie! I've heard that days 2 and 3 can be the worst of it before turning the corner. I took an Oxy over night but I'm trying to switch to Tylenol today. Still taking the muscle relaxers every 6 hours for the tightness and pressure, along with my anti-biotics and recovery vitamins. It's frustrating not to be able to lift my arms, so I'm thankful for a tall husband. He also had to help me pull up my shorts yesterday. :) Continued wishes for happy healing!!
I don't have any muscle relaxer to take. Just Atasol 30s and antibiotics. The tightness and stiffness sucks. The pain has gone down. It was at its worst last night. I will be thankful when I get back to "normal" or even somewhat normal lol. Happy healing to you too. Keep me posted
Yes these first few days have been awful, to be honest. My pain level was almost a 10 last night. It was unbearable. I took as much medication as I was allowed and slept for hours tho, thank goodness. This morning I do find I have more range of movement in my arms. But the tightness and pressure is still uncomfortable- as to be expected I guess ! Hopefully it's good from here on out !! I'm so ready to get back to myself now ! :)

Day 3 post op

It's been a rough couple of days for me on recovery ! I've had quite a bit of pain and had to load up on the pain killers and sleep it off :/ no fun! I even had a weak moment of the boobie blues "did I do the right thing?" But my wonderful boyfriend quickly pepped talked me and I felt much better! I'm not sure what I would have done the past few days without him! :) anyways, I am just now feeling up to posting pics. They start from the day of the op to today (day 3)! I think I am going to like them once they have settled !
Yay congrats! I'm barely a 32A and am in the size rut right now since I'm only 4'9". Best of luck to you and please keep us posted :)
I find the 250 cc's to be on the big size ! I was afraid I was choosing too small. The cc's look different on different people, of course :) have you gone to a consult with a PS yet?
I have not gone yet, but hopefully soon! :D Two of my friends who are just a little taller than I am went to the same surgeon and they went pretty big, like D/DD I think. I definitely would not be able to do that ha

One week!

So it's hard to believe its one week since I went through with the surgery! I feel like I am coming around well now. I haven't had any pain meds in a couple days so that is good. I, too, stuffer from the dreaded morning boob and can't wait for that to go away. I do find my range of motion is better on my right side. Not sure if that has anything to do with being right handed. But the left side is a little more stiff. I got the go ahead for breast massages. Trying to do them but it still feels weird. I'm so not used to them. I look forward to feeling more normal soon.

10 days post op

They look great! Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks :)
Looking good! I can see it is starting to drop! How are you doing?

2 weeks post op!

Hard to believe that it's been 2 weeks already! I am defiantely doing better and I am able to do most things for myself now. Thank goodness! My incisions are healing nicely and I am using a cream prescribed by my doctor to reduce scarring. I hope it works :) I will post pics later!
The only issue I am having is that my breasts and nipples are still a little numb feeling. It makes me nervous and I hope I get feeling back soon. Still feels weird to have these but I feel my body is adjusting more every day. I don't find "morning boob" bad at all now.
Anywho, I'll be posting my 2 week post op pics tonight. :)

2 weeks post op

Hi, I'm small like you and I was always scared of how it would look on a small figure but this really helped, I was wondering if you could give me your doctor's contact information/name? love the work he did on you!
You are tiny like me!! Yay! I'm trying to find a doctor and a price that will be suitable for me. Who is your surgeon? They look great! Keeps me hopeful .. I'm finding it really confusing to find the right doctor and what size would work for my body type. Glad to hear everything went well :)
Looking really great! Glad to hear you're feeling well and I hope the numbness subsides. I have feeling everywhere, but it doesn't feel like me exactly yet. Does that make sense? Like I feel when I touch them but the sensation isn't quite right. Hopefully the nerves heal themselves well. Take care!