Treated Like a Star! - Toronto, ON

It’s not all that long ago I was right where you...

It’s not all that long ago I was right where you are – researching the idea of a BA surgery. I am now one month post-op and I want to share a bit about my experience with The Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute (TCSI) and why I arrived at the decision to entrust my surgery with Dr. Martin Jugenburg.
First, here’s a little about me pre surgery: Small town girl, about to turn 30, 5’3 in height and approx 118lbs. Normal job (i.e not a supermodel). Healthy – never had surgery or even been under anesthetic before.
In my early 20’s I came to accept the fact that my breasts had hit their peek at 32A. In the past year, my research turned serious. When researching PS – what was important to me was for my surgeon to have a balance in their practice of both cosmetic and medical. I saw Dr. Jugenburg worked at the University Health Network and Mt. Sinai Hospital as a Cancer Reconstructive Surgeon and is presently affiliated with the Humber River Regional Hospital, Finch Avenue site. The consultation was also important. I had met with other PS, but when I walked into the TCSI – I knew it was different. Kim was there to greet me and was so helpful with information – no question too silly. Next we went in and met with Dr. Jugenburg. I can only describe it as a gut feeling that told me this was the right place – so book a consult – you’re gut instincts will be so helpful in guiding you. From that point forward I would describe the level of service I received as top notch. I may just be a small town girl but I felt like a star with the way I was treated at TCSI – Thank you so much to everyone! On the day of my surgery – my mom, sister and even my dad came out to support. I really knew I’d made the right choice when my dad told me that he “trusted this place for his little girl”.
Results: Small town girl, 5’3 and appox 120lbs. Normal job. Healthy. Not afraid of going under anesthetic and excited to be heading into my 30’s with a size 32C breasts.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I really enjoyed reading your review! I like how you waited, saved and researched for your procedure. It's nice to hear you had the support of your family. I agree with you about going with your gut instincts. What type of implant and how many cc's did you get? How was the first week of your recovery? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!