The Best Doctor! - Toronto, ON

I had my breast augmentation performed by Dr....

I had my breast augmentation performed by Dr. Adibfar and I am thrilled with the results! He and his staff surpassed all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation. Following my surgery, I received a phone call from Dr. Adibfar (not one of his staff members) to see how I was recovering, as well as a hand written note from him in the mail; he really does go above and beyond what you would expect, in every way. His staff members were equally as wonderful; Agata, his Patient Coordinator, has been a wealth of information and a pleasure to deal with.

Dr. Adibfar is an extremely skilled surgeon; I had almost no bruising and very little pain and swelling after the surgery. I received beautiful, natural looking breasts that are the perfect size for my body. He is a perfectionist, which shows in my results.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon