Best of the Best! - Toronto, ON

After breast feeding my son for 6 months my breast...

After breast feeding my son for 6 months my breast just deflated! I wanted my breast to be full again. I did tons of research. I had a few consultations and even went on to book surgery dates but couldn't go through with it. Until I had my consult with dr edelstein... I did a ton of research on him also and although his price was the highest it didn't matter cuz I wanted the best. The photo gallery on his website really helped me make my decision, as all of his work look great. I only wanted to do this one time. I hate the sound of surgery and it took a lot for me to suck it up and go through with it. But the way my breast looked after breast feeding really pushed me to do it. Well worth it because my recovery was a breeze. I felt no pain at all..! Only part I dreaded was the nausea I had from the anesthesia. Aside from that, I didn't even have to take even one pain killer. ?! I am now almost one year post op and they look damn awesome. Very natural. Fell into place perfectly! Also love the staff. They are super lovely. His new location is beautiful too!
Totally recommend!
-W.dang
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled and the best of the best! Totally recommend anyone looking to get breast augmentation.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm happy you had a positive experience and that you love our results.